27. Music To Watch Boys To

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" Chris shouted at me while running as I left the bus.

"I missed you too... OMG YOUR HAIR!!!!" I told him as we both shared a strong embrace and I took a good look at him, seeing his long curls were at the same height as Eddie's hair.

"You don't like it?" He asked me a little bit disappointed.

"I love it!!!! You look very handsome, my dear" I told him as we looked at each other and he smiled at me.

"Took you forever, you're more unapproachable Lily than ever" I heard Stone saying as he walked to us.

"I missed you too" I told him as I hugged him.

"You are so fucking missed, I don't know how you do it" Stone answered me.

"That's because I'm such a lovely person" I told him and we laughed.

"Thank god you're here, we all are so fucking tired of Eddie's cry over you not being here" Kim Thayil said this time and going closer as we shared a hug. "I'm just kidding Lily, we missed you"

"I know little Kimmy, I missed all of you too" I answered him.

"Are you ready to have the worst hangovers ever?" I heard Mike saying this time as we hugged.

"I think I can handle it" I answered.

Then I greeted Jeff, Dave, Matt, Ben, and my guys from RHCP who seemed to be the more excited of seeing us there.

"The Queen is here" Anthony said, giving me a dramatic bow.

"Shut up!" I told him while laughing.

"This is gonna be the fucking best!" Anthony said and we shared a hug.

"Madame Frances, welcome back" I saw Flea calling me like that while kissing my hand as we laughed after it.

"Flea you're each time more dramatic, but I love it" I said and we laughed. "Where's Chad?" I asked, looking around for one of my fav drummers.

"He's somewhere probably messing around with John" Anthony said this time.

"Hey... Lily" Jeff called me a few meters away.

"What is it?"

"I know you didn't ask for Eddie yet but... if you would like to see him... his sleeping in our bus, which is the one over there" Jeff told me, pointing one of the buses.

I smiled a little bit blushed, he knew that there were more people than our usual friends surrounding us at the moment, including unknown staff people, other band members and groupies, so I couldn't openly ask for my boyfriend.

"Thank you, Jeff, I think I'll go and take a look then"

"All yours" He told me as he winked at me and I headed to the bus.

I opened the door and the loud snores gave me the location of Eddie, who was sleeping so deeply that he didn't hear all the loud noise I made with the bus's door.

I knelt and took a god look at him, then I caressed his hair and his face, but he just snored louder, something that made me laugh.

"Hey... sleeping beauty... wake up" I whispered to him, but nothing happened.

I kissed him on the cheek and he awoke surprised, giving me those bright blue eyes that transformed into a smile when he saw mine. Before saying anything, he dragged me with him to the large space where he was sleeping as he hugged tight and just kissed me.

"I missed you so fucking much"

"I missed you too and terribly, Lily" He said to me and we kissed again.