24. Under The Bridge

"We're gonna meet Kurt again, yeei" Eddie said in a sarcastic way, as we were about to leave the hotel to go to the Cow Palace.

"What is it? Did you get up in a bad mood?" I asked confused, as it was really weird to see him irritated with me.

"I'm sorry love, I just... I don't buy his bullshit of being only your friend, I saw his pathetic sad gaze when we had lunch after the photo shoot... he still has feelings for you"

"Eddie..."

"I know... I'm sorry" He said and took my hand, to then seat me gently on his lap.

"I trust you Lily and I'll always will... is just that he makes me feel a little uneasy because I noticed how he looks at you and... well, forget it, I'm talking about too much shit and I don't want to ruin your day with something that doesn't worth it" He apologised and I kissed him.

"Thank you" I said and left my spot.

"I won't get jealous again... that's stupid"

"Thanks a lot" I answered as I took my things and waited for him just to go out.

I left the hotel along with Mike, Dave, Stone, Jeff, Adrien, Zack, Tom and of course, Eddie. When we arrived to the venue, I was welcomed by an energetic Anthony Kiedis and then I greeted Chad, Flea and John as the bands started to greet each other.

In all that fuss I felt a soft tip on my left shoulder and went I turn around I smiled brightly.

"Krist!" I said as he shared a hug.

"How long Lily, you look amazing" He said and I blushed.

"Thank you, you too" I answered.

"Lily..." I heard and turned to my right.

"Dave, hi" we greeted with a hug too, and later they went to where the other were.

"Hey

"Hey... Lily..." I heard that well known-voice and I turned around to see Kurt smiling shyly.

"Hey Kurt" I greeted cool but nonchalantly as we shared a brief hug.

"So... uhhhmmm I want you to meet Courtney" He said, looking at this taller woman than him, holding hands and with a weird expression until she talked.

"Oh hi... I finally know you" She said politely and happily as we shook hands and shared a kiss on the cheek.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" I said, smiling

Courtney was a tall blonde woman with a cool style and aesthetic as I also found her really pretty and I couldn't stop thinking they were perfect for each other, something that I don't know why but warmed my heart and made me happy.

"I love your band, you're fucking cool" She said, a little bit excited.

"Thank you so much Courtney, I like your band too"