✨ Thank You ✨

To all my old and new readers, the ones that stuck to this story from the beginning 'till the end, and the ones that just discovered it recently, I WANT TO THANK YOU VERY MUCH for reading this, or commenting or voting. This started as a way to help me cope with this shitty year, and I hope this helped you too somehow. So thank you for being here 🥺❤️

Now, I know this is not a political space, but I just can't keep my mouth shut about this because this issue concerns all of us, so I'll be brief.

If you already have the voting age, PLEASE DO IT. Please, vote, it is very important to do it, and we have to make it with love and consciousness. So please, go vote.

And finally, leaving the politics behind

And finally, leaving the politics behind... I want to share with you something. I'm planning on making another fanfiction (though I still have the Chris Cornell one) so, I would like to know in the comment section, who would you want to read about? Who would you like to be the main one?

Chris Cornell or another with Eddie Vedder.

I know you might be thinking "Why not other musicians? Why these two?" But well, the reason is because I already have ideas for at least mini stories for other rock musicians of the 90s, and as I already have the plot for this new (short) fanfiction it'll suit better Cornell or Vedder. Anyway, I hope you let me know in the comment section who would you like to see.

Again, I'm very grateful with all of you who read this. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Take care and don't forget to wear a mask!  X  ❤️❤️❤️❤️