30. Lucky Strike (Part 2)

While I continue looking at them from the distance, I never noticed when the tall blonde came up to me until she talked.

"Hey..." She answered with that velvet voice of hers that sometimes she had.

"Hi Courtney" I answered, smiling a little. I was feeling weird because as I far as I knew she didn't like me, but she was being nice at the moment and I appreciated that.

"Hey... I know that things have been a little weird between you and me in the past but uhhmm... you know, sometimes I'm just fucked up" She explained to me while playing with her hair.

"It's alright, I'm sorry if I bothered you somehow" I said honestly.

"No, I mean... ok. I'm also sorry for being a bitch sometimes... is just me... don't take it personally" She added.

"It's ok, I have those days too" I added.

"So... as I see our men just made up, I thought it was a good idea to come here and clarify things with you. And... make peace with you" He finished with a small laugh. "So...? What do you think?"

"I'm in then, let's patch things up" I said with a smile and next thing I knew we were hugging and laughing.

"You wanna meet Frances?" Courtney asked me excitedly.

"I-" But before I could answer, she went to the babie's nanny that was just a few meters away from us holding a baby and returned with her.

"Here she is..." She told me, placing her gently in my arms.

I took a good at her... she was so tiny and fragile yet so beautiful and perfect. She had features from both Courtney and Kurt, but I couldn't stop thinking she had more of Courtney, which made her lovelier.

"She's gorgeous and perfect" I said almost whispering, and then I looked at Courtney, who was looking at me with a kind of surprised smile.

"Awww are you ok?" She asked me because obviously noticed my crystalline gaze.

"Yeah... yes, sorry... it's just... I don't know, this is cute... and also my hormones" I said, laughing a little with her.

"Maybe you're ready to be a mom" She told me in a joking away.

"Oh no, trust me, I'm not. Not yet" I said and we laughed again, as she took baby Frances again in her arms.

Then I got closer to Kurt, as I saw Eddie talking with his staff about something a few meters away from us. Kurt and I were about to start a conversation, but we were caught up by another action from his wife.

"Hey Axl! AXL! AXL! Do you wanna be the godfather to our child?" Courtney said in a mocking and sarcastic way, as she saw Axl with some bodyguards, the rest of GNR and his girlfriend walking through the backstage.

Everything happened so fast that when we noticed, Axl came right after Kurt and me, and he seemed pretty mad.

"You shut up your bitch or I'll take you down to the pavement" He said in a choleric way and Kurt looked at Courtney.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" He shouted to Courtney in a sarcastic way and all the people there just burst into laughter.

Basically, we were making fun of Axl, who seemed angrier than before, and then Stephanie Seymour, his girlfriend... poor Stephanie, she only wanted to make a random comment to sooth things, but it didn't turn out well.

"Are you a model?" She asked, without malice.

"No. Are you a brain surgeon?" Courtney replied with a pseudo sweet tone of voice similar to Stephanie's voice.