Chapter 1 (How did you sleep?)

As Bekah sat on the couch, her friends sat with her to comfort her and made her feel a little bit better.

"Guys." Adam called out and they looked in concern. "We should just leave her alone, she's had a rough day and she needs more rest." He told everyone and they hesitated to leave at first but understood and walked upstairs. He placed Bekah's drink on the table and waved at her as he turned away, leaving her on the couch.

"Wait, sir!" She suddenly called out, causing him to stop and look at her. "Do I...live here...w-with you?" She asked and he displayed a small but comforting smile.

"Of course you do, I would never leave you out on the streets."

"Good...just making sure." She scoffed happily and looked at him. "Thank you." She continued and laid her head into the pillows. He glared at her for a few moments and nodded as he saw her snoozing to sleep.

Later on.

Bekah's pov:I woke up after two hours of sleep and got myself a bottle of water to get myself up, I heard someone walk downstairs and saw who it was. It was the same guy who was with those 2 girls earlier on. I glanced at him and saw him look and waved at me, I waved back shyly and went back to drinking my water and getting my cup of red liquid. He kept glancing at me and my actions and I became very nervous of him and just ignored him.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me and I took a minute to respond but found my words to speak.

"Oh, I slept great! I still have no clue to know where I am but as long as I'm with nice people, it can't be that bad, right?" I nervously stated and he laughed.

"You'll get your memory back soon, Beck. Don't worry." He told me and I heard the name Beck. Is that my name? I just smiled and saw him going up the stairs, carrying a casket of laundry.

Kurt's pov:I walked upstairs and saw Adam in his bedroom and walked up to him.

"We need to talk." I started as I set the basket down and he looked at me.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Bekah just woke up and she still has no idea where she is, who she is, who I am and what her life is. What do we do?" I panicked and he sighed.

"Well, let's just go back to basics. Let's just greet her like how we did when we first met her and that'll hopefully get her mind straight to the way it was before." He told me and I sighed and nodded.

"Ok. So the next time I go up to her, I should just greet her like I did when I first met her?" I repeated the sentence and he nodded.

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll do so." I told him smiling and carried the laundry with me.

Bekah's pov:I grabbed my cup and water and sat down on the couch to watch some tv, I saw a girl approaching me and I glanced at her confused.

"Umm hello there." I greeted shyly.

"I know you don't know who I am yet but my name is Brandi." She greeted but I still didn't understand

"Were you the same girl that was with-"

"The guy in the beard? Yes. He'll introduce himself in a minute. He called me and Kurt down here to introduce ourselves." Brandi or whoever she was told me and I nodded.

"Ok cool. Do you know if anyone here is ok to live with? Cause I feel like they are but I don't know."

"Oh yes they are! They're very nice, hon. And they're here to help and protect you." She told me and I looked at her scared. I saw the guy with the beard walking downstairs.

"Brandi, can you give me a moment to chat with Bekah? I got to tell her some things." The guy told them and they left us alone, now it was just the guy and I.

"Don't hurt me!" I warned him and he put his hand gently on my arm.

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you." He told me and sat beside me. "Before we talk, I want you to know that my name is Adam, I'm your father but since you don't remember anything, you can call me Adam for a while. But for right now, I just want to ask you some questions to see if you remember anything." Adam told me and I still looked at him confused..

"Ok."

"Did you remember anything at all with what happened to you?" He asked me and I thought hard but couldn't think of anything, it was just blank.

"No, I don't really remember anything."

"Did you finish drinking your drink?" He asked me about the red liquid and I shook the cup to find out.

"Yeah, what's so important about this?"

"It's something to help you remember, it's just a doctor's recommendation to help memory loss patients." He told me and I understood, he brought over another cup and gave it to me to drink. "Is this your 2nd bottle?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, I just had it when I woke up moments ago." I told him and he wrote something down again, he's probably writing down whatever I say about whatever happened to me.

"Ok. Do you remember anything that attacked you before you blacked out?"

"Well," I started off but couldn't picture anyone in particular. "I don't know how I got attacked, honestly. All I remembered was walking into these woods, getting attacked by something and blacked out." I told him and he sighed, writing something else down and thinking of something.

"Did you ever feel any blood loss or pain?"

"I did see some blood on the ground before I got attacked, don't really know if it was to be mine or someone else's. It could've been mine, considering I was the last person to go in there." I explained to him and he wrote it down on his clipboard.

"You didn't feel pain or anything when you got attacked? Didn't even see who the person was attacking you?"

"I didn't feel no pain and it was someone in a black cloak. I couldn't see the actual face of the person but it definitely looked like someone in a cloak." I told him and he wrote it down on his clipboard and looked happy that I told him little details of the person. "Anything else?"

"Not right now, I just needed to know little detail about the person. I'll be right back, drink your medicine too while I'm gone." He told me getting up and I drank my medicine to stay calm.