Chapter 2.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

(So in this story blood can have other flavours from just blood. Since you can make fake blood for vampires to drink or mix in blood food. Hence they can have blood coke, blood lemonade or blood tea. Blood food also looks like normal human food but its made with all blood that just shaped and faked coloured to look like normal food).

(Also in this au they have batons not guns, since not many countries actually have the cops walk around with guns unless they a special unit or its been approved by higher ups. So, if the streets are very dangerous from warning of terror attack or a special date like celebration is happening where they might need the gun for protection for others. A raid or big case where they need the gun on them. Meaning no guns unless really needed. Sorry if you were hopping for big guns cops in this one but they just carry Batons).

"Slacking off Kogane" Pidge teased with a goofy grin making him glance up from his desk that he was sitting on instead of using his own chair, a blood lemonade can in his right hand. 

"I'm preventing a crime" He smirked back slightly as he looked to her goofy grin, something he always admire since it was a rare sight. Yes she grinned, smirked or smile often but she hardly showed her pointy teeth in her smiles yet when she talks with him he gets to see them in her smile like she no longer hiding them from the world. He knew she trusted him to see her vampire teeth as she talked or smile and he loved it since not even Lance or Adam got her vampire teeth showing grins, smiles or smirks she was always careful to never show her teeth around them. 

"Preventing a crime but just chilling on your desk" She asked with a cheeky grin before standing before his bent knees that hanged of his desk, his toes of his feet touching the floor only.

"Yeah, I'm doing my best not to kill Lance" Keith answered smoothly and he leaned forward slightly making their faces just inches apart before she burst out laughing making him feel slightly proud of himself.  

"Dork" Pidge joked as she smiled at him, lifting her hand to his right arm before sliding it down reaching his hand that held the can. 

"Nerd" Keith teased back.

"Idiot" Pidge smirked and stole the can from him, stepping back as she held it before taking a sip while he leaned forward trying to reach for it. 

"Rude" Keith jokingly huffed back watching her take a sip just he did moments ago. 

"But you love me anyway" Pidge grinned as she turned her back to him, her white lab coat floating as she spin showing her green polo top and dark blue jeggings. Black ankle boots with a tiny square heel and her Id tied to a belt hoop on her jeggings. 

"Only on a Tuesday" Keith smirked as she jumped off his desk landing with a slight thud as his black trainers hit the floor. He would wear the fancy police boots but they were heavy or too posh to work in when your gotta run. His black trousers kept up by a leather belt that held his police belt over it with a clip. His cuffs and baton strapped in place with spare pouches around to hold other objects he needed. His pure white short sleeve shirt seen since he left his bullet proof sleeveless jacket on his chair with his radio still clipped on. His black and white police hat on his desk over a case file. His ID was tied to his trousers leather belt making it hang by his thigh so it could be seen as he still had his police belt on. He takes it off when going out since he only need to ware his ID card inside the station and only needed his police badge outside the station leaving it pinned to his black bluet proof jacket.