Chapter 6.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Well that's all for today, we gone threw all the basic and the knowledge  we know over the criminal so far. We told you about the case from eight years ago and everything new we learned since he started again two months ago. He had eight new victims since he returned, a new one each week" Shiro spoke up as he pitched his nose closing his eyes slightly since they just been talking for most of the day passing on old and new information over the case to let the Lance, Keith and Pidge have an understanding and be caught up. 

"We start looking into the case more and trying to find the guy tomorrow. Its late and we need a clear head when we start searching. I'm sure we all can use a good night sleep before we start this mess" Matt said with a friendly smile as he looked to two officers before glancing to the barely awake coroner who sleepy body leaned against Keith. Keith foot behind one of the wheels to stop her chair from rolling back as she used him to lean on. 

"Want a lift back" Lance asked as he stood up stretching after sitting for hours.

"Nah, I'll walk back and just carry her" Keith replied as he poked Pidge cheek making her pout.

"I can walk" Pidge grumbled as she slowly sat up.

"Well, we head out first" Lance smiled as he looked to the little vampire who sat up, wobbling a little before steadying herself. 

"We" Pidge asked turning to Lance as she poked her numb leg.

"Officer McClain was able to rent us the spare flat, its a two bedroom and well it do for us both while we here" Shiro explained.

"Oh trust us, Lance didnt do much to get you that flat not if he told the landlady about two looking inspectors needed a flat" Keith smirked and stood up.

"Ah" Matt mutter making Pidge giggle with a nod. 

"Lance" Pidge yelp as he kicked her once leg that was now filled with pins and needles.

"That for telling them the landlady kink, think I wouldnt notice your numb leg" Lance huffed back and walked past while she glared.

"Lets just get home, we all need a good nights sleep" Shiro smiled kindly.

"Lets go, I still wanna run with Cosmo" Keith sighed and picked Pidge up like a teddy before heading to her lab door.

"Keith" Pidge groaned but wrapped her legs around his torso while her arms hanged over his shoulders. 

"Its quicker this way" Keith answered and walked out the room.

"Are they" Matt started to ask and he, Shiro and Lance walked out.

"They not dating just close and roommates. Keith loves to run in the evening but Pidge wouldnt let him run if it becomes to dark without a reflecting jacket that is currently in the bin after Cosmo thought Keith was playing tug of war when he just wanted to put it on. Meaning no run until his new one arrives in a couple days, so he has to get home quick to go for his run but Pidge is a slow walker hence he carrying her. You get use to them" Lance explained as he pulled out his car keys.

"I'm sure we will" Shiro replied and Lance just chuckled.

Fifth teen minutes later and Keith was walking inside his shared flat, Cosmo running over excitedly since he knew his master and mistress was home. Keith closed  the door with his foot glancing to Pidge who was fast asleep with her head on his shoulder, her left hand gripping his top while her right hanged loosely.

"We go for a run in a sec, let me just lay her down" Keith told his wolf before heading to Pidge room. He soon laid her down, unzipping her silver ankle boots zip before pulling them off and dropping them to the floor. He pulled the cover over her before stepping back and leaving her to sleep. 

Pulling out his phone as he felt it ring and notice it was lance. Hanging up before walking back to Pidge room untying her ID badge and pulling her phone out of her pocket before placing them on her bed side desk and leaving the room once more. 

"Cosmo" Keith called for his wolf who came running and the two left for their run and work out. Keith stashing pop bags in his back pocket before they left. Answer his phone as Lance ran the second time knowing the third time would him be calling Pidge phone instead. Running while on a call was interesting but he did it while also keeping an eye on Cosmo. 

Thirty minutes later and Keith came back, locking up the front door while Cosmo walked over to his water bowl before sitting down on the sofa. Keith rolled his eyes as he pulled his jacket and shoes off, hanging it on the cook and leaving his shoes behind the door. Walking to his room placing his phone on charge before heading to the kitchen/living room. Placing his keys on the coffee table before feeding the animals, he notice the other animals didnt come out of hiding. 

"Red ... Green .. Rover" Keith called out since he didnt see the two cats or bird yet, even as he laid pidge down before. Cosmo jumped off the sofa looking to Keith before walking to the bathroom door rubbing his head against the wooden door. 

"Did we lock them inside, I didnt think we closed the door before we left" Keith mutter to himself as he placed his hand on the long door nob, pulling it down.

"Cosmo no..... I will not share another bath with you again not while I have green, red and Rover crashing my bath" Pidge voiced growled back making Keith quickly shut the door from the small creak it was opened.

"My bad but I didnt see anything" Keith called back as he stepped back from the door looking to Cosmo who seemed very disappointed.

"Welcome back and sorry, I ran a bath but these guys snuck in while I grabbed my PJs, I dont really want a huge wolf joining otherwise I would have a better chance bathing in the sink" Pidge sighed and Keith frowned at his wolf.

"So you were just gonna use me to sneak in... that low man" Keith frowned and Cosmo gave him innocent eyes before walking back to the living room.

"I'm almost done since these three darlings are splashing the other. Fancy a semi cooked meal" Pidge replied and Keith heard the plug being pulled.

"Sure but let me cook for once" Keith mumbled and walked to the kitchen pulling out toast pancakes placing them in the toast and pulling out the blood syrup. 

Three minutes later and Pidge walked out with a wet green, red and rover behind her. Keith chuckled at the sight before passing her pancakes before they walked over to the sofa to eat.