Chapter 21.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note...

I started this chapter before asking the question in the next chapter ... hence its before the question chapter. I just wanted to make it clear before you think .. hang on why is the second half of the book before the question chapter ... well now you know why.

Anyway WELCOME TO THE SECOND HALF ... I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO LIKE THE SECOND PART OF THE STORY.

"Police" Keith yelled out as he kicked the door making it swing open.

"Clear" Lance yelled as he checked the living room.

"Clear" James screamed out as he checked the bathroom.

"Clear" Keith huffed as he checked the kitchen.

"Clear" Lance mumbled out as he checked on the of the bedrooms of the bungalow.

"Clear" James sighed as he checked the big bedroom in the bungalow.

"In here" Keith voiced called out as he checked the last room, Lance running from the last room he just cleared. 

"We the police, your safe now" Keith spoke in a soft voice as he slowly put his gun away, given special permission to carry it for this case. He looked to the tied up frighten women slowly walking over to free her. 

"James call for an ambulance" Lance frowned, worry in his eyes as he looked to the women who Keith just pulled tape from her mouth helping her to breath a little better.

"They three minutes out" James replied as he walked towards the room getting a look of the women before waiting outside the bungalow.

"Its ok, we not going to harm you" Lance spoke up as he notice the women flintch in fear as Keith undid the ropes.

"We going to protect you" Keith spoke calmly as he looked to the women brown eyes seeing her untense clearly trusting him for now. 

"I won't let him take your Life" Keith promised as the women threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around him as she cried into his stomach while Lance and James stood in the doorway watching.  

Eight Hours Earlier...

"Morning" He smiled gently as he looked into her hazel eyes, his head hovering over hers. 

"Good Morning" She smiled sweetly, her hand stroking his cheek a little. while his hands wasted beside her shoulders pushing him over her.

"Why don't we skip work today" He mumbled, kissing the palm of her hand.

"As much as I would love to say, we need to go to work. Your got that case and we both know you can't just leave it alone" She answered with a small smile.

"I hate how you are always right but I really think we should be a little late for work" He smirked slightly leaning down before giving her a quick kiss.

"Yes, I can feel your reason on why we should be late in my thigh" She teased back, kissing him back before he leaned back confused.

"Pidge, I'm laying beside you while using my arms to stop me from falling on top of you and crushing you with my body. I have nothing in your thigh" Keith replied with slight worry and Pidge lifting an eyebrow.