Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Pidge" Keith called out as he walked into her lab in the station, he knew he should leave her to work but it was two am meaning the body would have been taken back already by the hospital night staff and well she didnt return to their shared flat yet. 

Keith was wearing a red polo top and black joggers since he just changed out of his unifrom not wanting to go to bed until he heard Pidge enter or text saying she would stay over in the labs. But it never came making him head out to check on her. 

"Pidge" Keith spoke with worry in his voice and slight fear in his eyes as he looked to her, the lab lights were off making the only light from the hallway shine in behind him. But there she sat in the corner all huddled up and clearly freaking out. 

He ran over, kneeling beside her and noticing her shake in fear as she tried her best not to cry. Her breathing was wild and she stayed just hugging herself as tightly as she could. He frowned and placed a hand on her arm making her tense before slowly lifting her head to look at him.

"K-Keith" She whispered in a weak broken voice making his heart break at the sight of her.

"Your safe" Keith mutter as he wrapped his arms around her, letting her side sideways while leaning into his chest. He sat in silence letting her breathing clam down as she listened to his heartbeat. 

He was use to letting her listen to his heart beat to calm her during nights like this, he had no clue why but she had moment like this at night sometimes. Normally after a dream she would never tell him about, making him worry she was breaking down in her lab ... did she fall asleep or did something else trigger her. He waited until she was wally calm and stopped shaking just leaning into him without any worry.

"Pidge" Keith asked wondering what happened and gave her some time to answer, he felt her grip his top a little while leaning her head into his chest more. 

"I looked into the file of the other victims and then as they night staff took the body, Iverson had sent an auto email timed to send at midnight. He told me about the joint case and gave me full access to the case files. I looked into it a little more straight away wondering about the victims reports that seemed unnormal" Pidge explained in a small voice.

"And" Keith replied knowing she wouldnt freak out over the case file, she seen a lot worse and read a lot worse. He didnt like the case either but he knew she wouldnt be this panic over it.

"Keith this guy is a vampire who goes after pretty women with certain traits. He rapes and torture them before drinking them dry but not turning them into a vampire, he just kills them after he had his enjoyment with them" Pidge mumbled the basic info over the case file making Keith nod.

"We know his taste and we know he a vamp, we just need to gain a sample of him or find a witness who seen his face ... Its like he as living ghost to us" Keith sighed as the only lead on the guy was his taste in the women so far.

"He marks there body with that mark .. i-i ..w-we c-cant let h-him e-escape u-us too ... w-we m-must s-stop him. Please k-keith, we h-have to c-capture h-him" Pidge sobbed making Keith tense and hold her tighter. 

"We will Pidge, We going to get him ... I promise" Keith spoke in a clam but demanded voice as he lowered his head to look at her, seeing her teary hazel eyes look to him with hope.