Chapter 24.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"who the hell does she think she is just clinging to him like that all day. Doesn't she know he a taken man, I mean we clearly shared the same room last night while she got my room and didn't she see him kissing my cheek this morning before we left. I mean, I know he the most hottest cop alive but he already got a lover and that me. But then again, he doesn't really yells being taken due to his lone wolf vibe, does she just think we close friends .. friends kiss too?" Pidge grumbled and hugged as she sat on her lab computer chair by the first table that had a victim laying on, Pidge finishing the autopsy just an hour before.

"I can't believe he even kicked me away to my labs. If James didn't notice me sulking as I walked towards the lift and asked for a favour, I wouldn't even have you to do down here and now look at me. I've finished the only work, sent the file to James and talking to you like your alive. Now I'm here while that Bitch can make as many moves as she want's on him while he being so stupidly naïve over her doing so" Pidge snapped and pouted as she turned to the covered up  victim by a white sheet. 

"Wait, what if his secret kink is victims falling in love with him during a job. I mean, we were best friends and then we started dating after he noticed i was a passed victim to Lotor. Is he enjoying this chick just flirting and hanging on him non stop, will he pick her becuase she the latest one .. I'm so gonna be dumped by the end of the week. I mean just look at her, she fully human still and has the perfect body, a pretty face and knows how to charm a guy. How will I even win against her" Pidge frowned, hugging her knees as she leaned her head back looking to the stealing.

"Yikes, who died well apart from whoever is laying on that table hearing you vent like no tomorrow but why do you look so defeated. You normally love being in your lab" Lance asked with concern as he walked in, walking towards her. 

"Lance, Thank god your back and can be the third wheel who blocks all her moves" Pidge cheered and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around his waste while he stood froze.

"O.k. .. I've never been more scared in my life then I am right now. What in the hell did I miss to make you so happy for me to return" Lance asked in slight panic as he glanced down to the shorter vampire. 

"Kimmy, She fallen in love with Keith and that idiot hasn't noticed unless he just ignoring it all. But if he has noticed why hasn't he rejected her or just told him he a taken man. But no, I've had to deal with that cow flirting and trying to make moves on him all day until a couple hours ago where he sent me away" Pidge snapped as she stepped back crossing her arms.

"Whoa hand on .. Keith send you away, is he sick or a fake" Lance asked in pure fear. 

"No, the girl was almost sitting on his lap since she pushed her borrowed chair beside his and hanged on him. She turn her head, leaning it to the side ready to steal a kiss once Keith turns in her direction and he almost did until I stepped in. I threw a pen to his other side making him push kimmy back while he reached down for it and passed it back to me ruining her plan. But she a sneak little son of a bitch, I went to the bathroom with her since Keith wouldn't enter the women toilets but we not allowed to leave her alone hence I went. I stood by the toilets door giving her privacy and then she screamed from inside of the toilet stall making Keith run in. She said she thought I was one of the bad guys becuase she could see my feet but from the stall she sat in, there no way in hell she could see my feet due to the angle. But since that got Keith to ask me to keep back while she calms down, she kept acting all scared and panicked whenever I got close to Keith/her. Keith sent me away to my lab saying its best if I stay away while I'm scaring Kimmy so much, it just make the job harder if he has to calm her down all the time. She faking it, it was clear as day and yet I still get sent away and now she all alone with him" Pidge hissed back, pacing back and forward while Lance just listed, nodding along to some bits understanding what was happening.