Chapter 14.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"For the tape shake please agree or disagree if your name is Lotor Daibazaal" Keith spoke clearly as he sat opposite to Lotor at the small interview desk, leaving Lotor to face the one way mirror.

"Yes, that is my name" Lotor answered with a slight smile, his wrists and ankles chained together and chained to the table to keep him in place and from harming others. 

"Are you the one to be killing those women and males this past year along with the killings nine years ago" Keith asked, his eyes glancing to the case file.

"Yes I am" Lotor answered once again and Keith gave a slight nod. 

"Why" Keith asked, it was something that been bugging him since they started the case and it was a question needing to be asked anyway.

"Why did I kill them or Why did I torture and rape them before draining their blood dry" Lotor asked wondering what one he was after.

"All whys" Keith answered and Lotor gave a slight nod.

"Because I enjoy a nice fresh meal, I'm a vampire who enjoys the need to feed fresh prey. But I want them to fear me, one them to almost beg me for death as I make them cry out in pain. I enjoy the lustful smell they give off as I messed them up inside. I enjoy making my meal perfect before eating" Lotor replied with an insane smile but honest eyes sending a shiver down the backs of those watching in the other room.

"Yikes this guy is one crazy nut" Lance mumbled as he rubbed his arms, watching from the other side of the one way mirror.

"Yeah and he was let free thanks to his daddy money" Matt huffed. 

"Shouldn't Lance be inside with Keith, I thought Keith and Lance both got to interview Lotor" Pidge asked as she kept her eyes on Lotor.

"Lotor asked for Keith only, he wouldnt talk if someone else joined him" Shiro explained and Pidge frowned. 

"I just hope that Lotor doesn't play mind games with Keith or it might end bad" Matt sighed as he rubbed his neck.

"Keith will keep his cool enough, he won't lose to Lotor not until he behind bars for life" Pidge answered with slight pride.

"Lets just hope we can get him behind bars" Shiro spoke up with worry.

"We will, he just confessed to it all. Even with Mr Daibazaal money he wont be able to buy Lotor free after he killed again" Lance replied and the others stayed watching the interview.

"You were made free once already, why risk it by hunting again" Keith asked as he looked to Lotor.

"Because my pet ran away from me, I cared for her so deeply and gave her all my attention. I made her into my perfect toy yet she ran while I was gone. You think I would just give her up" Lotor answered with a slight smirk, noticing Keith frown. 

"So, your not after her for her blood like the others but because she escaped" Keith huffed and Lotor chuckled.

"Oh, I already took all her blood and it was just so sweet to drink. Her cries as she knew I wasn't going to just kill her like the others. She begged and cried for me to kill her instead but I didn't, I made her mine and mine alone forever" Lotor grinned as Keith gripped the table more.