Chapter 19.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Are you sure" Keith asked unsure as he looked to Pidge who stood in front of the red metal post box, he was still in his unifrom as Lotor trial only ended ten minutes ago.

"Yeah, Lotor going to jail for life. Its time that Katie Holt parents know their daughter alive and happy but just can't return home not yet" Pidge smiled gently as she held three letters in her hands, letters she kept hidden in her bag during the court waiting to send them. One to her parents, one to her brother and one to Shiro, she was finally going to give them slight peace.

"Your truly happy" Keith asked with a small smile, his eyes staying on her.

"Yeah, I really am" Pidge smiled sweetly as she pushed the letters into the post box as she held one Keith hands giving it a slight squeeze. 

"So am I" Keith smiled gently as he swayed their hands a little.

"Go on a day with me" Pidge asked with a shy smile as she glanced to him, her cheeks turning a rosy colour.

"A Date" Keith asked surprised as he lift an eyebrow. 

"Well we haven't been on a real date, I want to go on a date with you not as friends but as lovers" Pidge explained as she stepped closer to him, keeping their fingers laced together.

"As Lovers" Keith blushed making her nod.

"As Lovers" Pidge smiled, stepping inches away as she leaned up.

"I would love to go on a date with you" Keith replied and closed the distance as they shared a quick sweet kiss before pulling away and giving goofy smiles on their face. 

"There. You. Two. Are" Lance huffed as he ran from the corner towards them making the two quickly released their hands not wanting Lance to know anything until they make it official between them fully with a date.

"What's wrong" Keith sighed as he looked to the panting male beside Pidge.

"C.e.l.e.b.r.a.t.i.o.n. MEANING CELEBRATION TIME" Lance slowly breathed out before cheering as loud as he could making others turn to the cop who was still in unifrom.

"Sure, When" Pidge asked with a small smile and Lance looked to her like she was an idiot.

"Tonight duh, Shiro and Matt leave tomorrow. Its our only night to celebrate as a team" Lance replied with a small smile, clearly happy over the win of the trail but upset over Shiro and Matt leaving. 

"Tonight" Keith frowned since he was hoping he could have his date with Pidge tonight.

"Yeah, why got any plans" Lance asked as he turned to Keith who depressingly shook his head knowing him and Pidge can't both not show up.

"Just say you two officers can return home and change first" Pidge replied and Lance nodded.

"Yep, we gonna head back why don't you walk with Matt and Shiro to hunk café and wait" Lance smiled and Pidge glanced to Keith before slightly nodding.

"See you too" Pidge weakly smiled before walking off.

"Did I interrupt something" Lance asked puzzled and Keith took a small breath.