Chapter 15.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

...... 

Just a Side Note for the story ....

1 - I do not regret using the first song, If you didn't dance to this as a child, teen or adults than do it. Its one of those songs you just gotta love.

2 - In this story vampires can drink normal Alcohol without issues, it have the same effect on them like humans.

......

"Congrats on doing Lotor" Lance cheered as the five held their glass's filled with their chosen alcohol within in the air to cheer. Lance chosen drink was a cocktail that looked like someone puked in.

"Please never say it like that again" Matt sighed as he took a sip of his beer as Lance just chuckled.

"Well lets try and not jinx ourselves too much before the court date, He might still find a way to wiggle free" Shiro smiled slightly before sipping his bourbon, shiro really was like an old man sometimes.

"Well luckily we only need to wait till Tuesday for his court day. The lawyer not happy only having Monday to speak with Lotor since they don't work Sundays apparently but after we showed them how dangerous he become the longer we keep him, they agree to Tuesday date. Lets just enjoy the rest of this weekend" Pidge smiled sweetly as she sipped her WKD that she kept in a bottle too lazy to pour it into her given glass.

"Agreed to the rest of our weekend" Keith smiled slightly and sipped his strawberry gin while the others cheered.

"Oh man, we gotta dance" Lance whispered yelled as 'Sexy and I Know it' came on by the DJ making the others laughs since they didnt actually think it be played in a club.

"Well we can't let these young officers show us on up on the dance floor" Matt joked as he chugged down the rest of his drink, Lance doing the same earning them both to shake their head slightly as the rush.

"Well Its a classic song" Shiro grinned slightly as he downed his own drink placed the glass on the small round table before them.

"Come on ... Dance with me Pleaseeeeee" Pidge begged with puppy eyes as she pulled on Keith arm like a child.

"Fine" Keith groaned and the two quickly finished of their drinks before rushing over to the dance floor just letting the old fun song take over their bodies.

Laughing at each other strange and wired dance moves since anyone could dance to the song but no one could take such a song serious. Lance grabbing Pidge hands and doing the twist with her, both laughing as they almost fell over seeing Matt do the peace signs over his eyes and Shiro twerking. Keith was already squatting beside the two just laughing as a couple girls and guys tried to tap Shiro ass.

Standing up and just shaking their hips like mad people, Shiro and Matt going back to dad dancing after almost killing the other three with laughter. Keith grabbed Pidge hand and twirled her a little making her giggle before keeping hold of his hand and just swaying with him. They all jumped on the spot as the main part of the song came on again, all them trying to dance like they did in the music video before just losing it with laugher once more.