Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Keith woke up to Pidge alarm, it was a little later then he liked since it mean he misses out on his morning run but he didnt mind too much. He climbed out of the bed full of the animals and Pidge who seemed to just cling on him and well after a thud echo the room showing he was kicked off the bed by Cosmo kicking him for moving. The rest of the animals decided they jump of the bed and do their own things making Keith wonder if he should just have waited another two minutes but it was too late now. 

He walked over to the bathroom, putting the shower on and making sure the plug wasn't in the bath, Rover did enjoy stilling the plug in the bath while they were at work making them have a foot bath while showering. Keith showered hearing Pidge groan as she got up as the five minute later alarm went off. He smirked and jumped out leaving the shower running. He ran to his room in just a towel to get dress knowing Pidge wouldnt see as she fought herself to stay awake. 

A chuckle leaving his lips as he heard her curse from hearing the shower still running meaning if she didnt rush to shower she have only cold water left. While she showered Keith finished getting dressed and walked to the kitchen shared living room putting the kettle on. He grabbed two red bush blood tea bags placing them in the cups.

Blood coffee was nasty and the two hated the taste making them more tea drinkers then coffee drinkers. They had a small box of human tea bags for when Lance or Hunk came over for movie night just like they had two froze human micrave meals in the bottom of their freezers for their human friends to eat whenever they popped out. They had a small fridge and a small freezer under the kitchen counters beside the other since it was just the two of them and the fridge was filled with just basic blood drinks or just simple blood bags. Their freezes had blood food inside for them to cook a meal when they fancy home cooked and wasn't busy with work. 

As the kettle boiled he placed cat meat in Red and Green bowls while placing dog biscuits in Cosmo bowl. He filled up a water jug that would be use for family gathering with water filling up their water tins as he notice Rover fly down grabbing a small packet of bird seeds and ripping it over with his beak before flying to his cake letting the seeds fall into his own food bowl before turning to Keith for water.

"Here and I dont mind feeding you myself, You know" Keith sighed as he poured the rest of the water left into the small bird water bowl in the cage. Rover shook his head before beginning to Keith and the kettle boiled. Keith heard the shower stop and Pidge run back inside her room to get dressed as he poured the water.

"Banana" Pidge called from her room knowing Keith was thinking what fruit to eat for breakfast. They had either a bloody apple or a bloody banana. Keith was glad for the scientist who made food for vampires, yeah it was blood and fake blood made to look like real human food but it made vampires feel lest like monster to eat food that was fully blood but seemed normal.

"Guess I'll have the apple" Keith mumbled and Pidge walked out brushing her wet hair. 

"When do the inspectors arrive" Pidge asked with a small smile as Keith passed her a banana while he bit down on his apple 

"Today at some point" Keith answered unsure of the true time. 

"Got It" Pidge mutter and ate her banana.