Chapter 18.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"And your witness" The judge asked with a clear voice, his fingers twirling his bright orange mustache as he tried to get rid of the memory of the images he and the jury was shown as part of the evidence.  

A five minute break was held as most of the jury couldn't handle the photos of the victims bodies and some even threw up making them use another court room to carry on. Now the jury and Judge seemed to have calmed down they were back with courting the case. 

A time for witness since they already played the old and new recordings of Lotor interviews the first lot of evidence the layer showed the judge and jury before going onto the more disturbing evidence leaving witness's as last. 

Allura was trying to turn the evidence against them or find loop holes but she couldn't even handle trying to fight back as the photos was shown of what he did to the victims, to someone son or daughter. She had no choice but to stay silence, there was no saving him from the photo evidence since if she almost puke at the sight. 

"Yes I call up Pidge Gunderson, the coroner" Thace, the layer chosen to go against Lotor in hopes to get him a life sentence.

Pidge took a deep breath, feeling Keith squeak her hand before giving her a encouraging smile. The two sat on the first bench like Shiro, Matt and Lance but they sat closer to the corner end keeping their hand holding hidden from sight. 

Standing up giving a slight nod to Keith before walking over to the stand and taking the small oath. She felt like she was having a heart attack but she kept calm, well as calm as she could for now. 

"Miss Gunderson, You checked over the latest's victims that link with this case, your did the testing for DNA matches and checked the bite marks where their blood was drained. Will you agree that they are similar to the same suspect nine years ago" Thace asked with a serious face but a caring voice knowing the short women would be nervous.

"No the DNA is not similar its a complete match to the man nine years ago. I did two tests to double check like always and it matches with the suspects a hundred percent" Pidge answered with a straight face and honest eyes, shocking the judge with her answer on correcting the similar part to complete match meaning no one could argue against the DNA.

"Thank you miss Gunderson, May I only ask as you checked over the last two victims bodies if they were a match in torture plays" Thace asked, feeling the jury tense as they knew what Lotor did the to them all before killing them.

"Yes, they the same type of play used nine years ago and a full match. The same injures over their bodies, the same signs of his forced rape and the bite marks where he finally killed them. They a full match" Pidge answered clearly keeping her eyes to thace to keep her nerves in check.

"Thank you miss Gunderson" Thace smiled and sat down as she gave a slight nod taking a small breath as she glanced to Allura who stood.

"Miss Gunderson, Its says in the case file that you only checked two of the victims bodies. You clearly never did an autopsy nine years ago obviously since you would have just been Sixteen. But even with this second lot of killings you only saw two out of the full amount. How can we trust your report to be fully correct when you haven't checked them all over or been personally involved long enough" Allura asked making the room fall silence since she was doubting Pidge skills as a coroner.