Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"So" Keith asked as he stood in the hallway while Pidge locked the front door.

"Ulaz didnt ask questions, he just checked me over gave me a blood bag then let me leave. But I'm more worried over tomorrow" Pidge replied as she walked over to where Keith stood leaning on the wall beside his bedroom door.

"Lotor" Keith mumbled as he crossed his arms while Pidge gave a slight nod leaning on the wall beside him still wearing his jacket.

"I'm sure he be able to give me away" Pidge explained and Keith gave a slight nod.

"Well you wouldnt be in the interrogation room since your not a full cop or inspector. But I could try and push my way in, making me or Lance be the one to talk with Lotor saying the inspectors might not be the best choice since they been chasing him all this time" Keith replied and Pidge thought for a second seeing how it could work.

"They might dislike you afterwards, we dont want to risk our friendship with Matt or Shiro, its not worth losing them just to hide my shame" Pidge frowned and Keith glanced to her.

"Its our station, Just leave it to me to a find a way. I'll make sure Lotor doesn't leak anything and if he does then I'll make sure no one makes sense of it" Keith promised and Pidge turned to him slightly surprised before smiling.

"Thanks Keith" Pidge smiled sweetly and rested her head on his arm, the two just staying in place enjoying the peace and ignoring their paid from the injuries that would be healed by a couple days. 

"We um better get to bed, Long day tomorrow" Keith mutter and Pidge nodded before pushing off the wall walking over to her bedroom door.

"Night" Pidge smiled softly as she opened her door more.

"Sleet well" Keith smiled before entering his room, hearing Pidge step into her room behind her.  

The late night soon turned to morning but neither woke until just before midday knowing they still had to get work, both thankful they had the morning off after their late night. Rushing to get ready, taking turns in the bathroom to shower while making their cuppas and breakfast together to be ready slightly quicker. Feeding the animals before rushing out, letting the wind dry their hair as they ran knowing they had to be at work by midday. 

As they entered the station they notice Lance fully ready but fast asleep at his desk while the two inspectors talked looking half awake. James gave a slight wave as he passed them heading on patrol and they two gave a small nod.

Reaching Keith desk making the inspectors turn to them with caring smiles making the two smile back. 

"Coke cans" Keith asked as he sat in his chair noticing two blood coke cans on his desk.

"Lance got us all a drink, we already drank others and Lance left them on your desk before falling back to sleep" Matt explained with a sweet smile and Pidge nodded as she sat on the edge of Keith desk picking one up.

"He was the first one here, he left a note on the end of his desk telling us about the cans that he left for us and well we guesses those two were for you. He also found out that You, Keith will be integrating Lotor today. Me and Matt might be a little close to this case and we need a clear outsider mind to speak with Lotor in getting the answers, someone he hasn't messed with" Shiro spoke up and Keith glanced to Shiro before looking to Pidge then nodding in understanding.

"Well. I'll be back" Pidge smiled and jumped down, opening her drink before walking over to the break room. 

"How is she, Lotor must have scared her when he almost caught her" Matt asked with worry and Keith opened his drink taking a sip.

"She good, she stronger then we ever know and well she shook it all away. Lets just get Lotor behind bars for good" Keith answered determined a little.

"Well we better wake your partner, he be joining you in the room while me and Matt stands behind the mirror listening in" Shiro smiled and notice Pidge walk back with a can of Fanta.

"Lance, Thanks for the Drink" Pidge smiled sweetly as she poked his cheek making him stir before placing the can of Fanta on his head and stepping back.

"Mhh" Lance moaned as he grabbed the drink before sitting up and glancing around seeing the others who clearly wasn't there when he fell asleep. 

"Iverson agreed to let you stand and watch the interrogation with us if you want" Shiro spoke up as he looked to Pidge.

"I'm allowed" Pidge mumbled surprised.

"Well what the others doesn't know wouldnt get us fired is what he told us" Matt grinned and Pidge gave a nod in understanding. 

"We better go grab the needed file then we can talk with him" Lance grinned as he stood up opening his drink and taking a sip.

"To my kingdom" Pidge smirked as she started walking. 

"Well you heard the king" Keith joked and they all followed after her.