Chapter 25.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Morning" Keith smiled as he walked into the living/kitchen seeing Pidge on the sofa, a cup of blood in her mug with Cosmo laying beside her, his head on her thigh. 

"Morning, sleep well" Pidge replied with a sweet smile, lifting her head to look at him.

"Meh, would be much better if the love of my life work up in my arms at least beside me but nope, I found her cuddling with another man" Keith mumbled back with a playful smirk as he walked towards her, smirking more as he heard her giggle and stroke Cosmo head. 

"Well I couldn't just wake the love of my life, it would have been so cruel to wake him while he seemed so peaceful and cute while sleeping. Then while I sat here, slowly waking up and thinking of my love, this man came along and just chose me as a cuddle partner ... Jealous" Pidge grinned as she glanced away from the content wolf and leaning her head back on the sofa as her boyfriend stood behind her and the sofa, resting his arms on the top as he leaned down a little.

"So very much" Keith whispered before steeling a kiss.

"Then join me" Pidge whispered back, hovering her hand that held the mug over the spare spot on the sofa beside her or it was until two cats suddenly slept cuddled up there.

"The cats win this one" Keith huffed as he glared at the two cats who showed no signs of care for where they laid sleeping. 

"When did they even get there" Pidge asked in shock, they weren't there when Keith entered the room and she didn't even feel the sofa move for them. 

"They assassins I tell you, they gonna kill us in our sleep one night" Keith mumbled as he turned his head back to his girlfriend.

"Go eat" Pidge smiled and stretched her neck to steal a small kiss that Keith happily deepened before pulling away.

"Got It, we gonna need to go shopping soon since we didn't do it yesterday" Keith replied as he walked over to the fridge and taking out a milk bottle that was actually a blood bottle just in the same type of bottle and pouring some into his mug.

"Not gonna warm it up" Pidge asked with worry as she stood up walking towards the kitchen area.

"Nah, fancy a cold one this morning but we do need to do shopping" Keith sighed before taking a sip of his drink.

"I'll go after my shift, I'm on half day remember" Pidge replied without much thought before taking another sip from her own mug.

"Alone, are you sure you want to go midday alone it be busy" Keith spoke up, concern in his eyes and voice since he knew she wasn't too good with a huge crowd and not many cared if they bumped into a short person or not. 

"I'll be fine, plus you have your own work remember. Your helping James by taking that bit-Kimmy back to the crime scene to jog her memory for any clues" Pidge smiled slightly as she walked over, placing her free hand on his chest.

"If your sure, just don't push yourself. I want to come home and still see your teasing grin" Keith muttered making the girl giggle.

"Deal, I love you" Pidge whispered with a soft smile as she looked into his eyes.