Chapter 13 : Dirty White

I was bored as hell during the board meeting. Although I have to jot down everything about the meeting in my notebook, I was so disinterested in it. The only thing that keeps me alive during the event was Jimin charmingly speaking in front.

This job really suits him without any doubt. But I knew better, he never wanted this profession. What he really wants to still remain to be an unsolved question.

After the meeting, I followed Jimin back to the parking lot. Unsure of where the ride will take me, I rest my head on the car door.

Just like before, Jimmy still looks intimidating. Especially when he started to scan my presence from head to toe then completely ignore me as if I was just a speck of dust. During the whole meeting, I would sometimes notice him glaring at me but whenever I look back at him, he immediately turns his head away.

I close my eyes and rest my mind for a while. Fortunately, Jimin was considerate enough to let me live in peace for a couple of seconds.

A few minutes later, I sensed that the car engine stopped so I opened my eyes and noticed that we're in front of a mall. "Do you need anything?" I lazily asked Jimin.

"Nope, I'll buy you some clothes." With that, he jumped out of the car and I followed him outside.

I walked next to him and muttered, "I thought you wouldn't mind me naked?" I snorted.

"I do, but I'd love a stripping show." He smirked. "It turns me on." He winked at me before walking faster and my cheeks start to flush red. Jimin really has a way with his words.

Although it somehow annoys me that he thinks I'd strip for him. It vexes me because he is right, anytime he's trying to get inside my pants, I always give in. I just hope that my body would cooperate in order for me to stay sane while executing my plan to get him back.

As usual, he first went to his clothing brand. I didn't even have the choice to choose what I want. Jimin just randomly shoved ladies' clothes on our cart. It's fine with me since he will be the one who pays. I just wish that he will not deduct it on my first salary.

For the undergarments, I told him that I'll go and pick them all by myself, but he insisted to come with me and used the I-am-paying card. I discreetly chose underwear and brassieres that are not that expensive since I don't want to take advantage of Jimin's kindness by paying for my clothes. But to my surprise, he was the one who throws lacy garments in colors of red, black, and pink inside my cart.

"I think these are enough already." I gathered the lingeries he placed inside and was about to put it back on its proper rack when he stopped my hand.

"I'm buying it." He insisted and guided my handful of clothing back in the cart. I had no say but to agree.

Jimin proudly pushes the cart onto the cashier while I walk embarrassingly towards that direction. The ladies seem to dislike me although whenever they make eye contact with Jimin their lips automatically bend in joy.

Why are women always like this in front of him?

After paying up, my hands are carrying dozens of paper bags while Jimin on the other hand is fulfilling the role of him being a legitimate boss who doesn't care at the very least. He's currently on the phone talking to his driver to start driving at the exit of the mall.

We were almost near the mall's exit when I saw a familiar fashionable guy who is wearing a white sweatshirt paired with a pair of short jeans along with an odd pouch attached to his waist. His bandana on his head showed his more of his facial features and I'm loving the new hair color. "Oh my gosh, Hoseok!" I squealed.

His head immediately turned into my direction. He gradually walks to our direction and at the exact moment, Jimin puts his phone away. "Long time no see, Elise!" He pulled me in for a tight hug which was quite uncomfortable since I can't lift my hands properly because of the paper bags.

"It's so nice to see you again." I beamed. "By the way, red suits you." He then ruffles his own hair at my compliment.

"Gee, thanks." He light-heartedly laughed. "Jimin, my man." They casually did a bro hug and maybe it's because they've seen each other frequently here in Sacramento.

"Seeing you two reminds me of the old days. Have you found your way back to each other?" Hoseok sings and I managed to force a smile. I forgot that Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin don't know what happened two years ago. Unless Jimin told them, but by hearing Hoseok's question, I think he is clueless.

Jimin laughed along with him, "Uhm, what are you doing here?" He asked Hoseok, clearly diverting the topic.

"I'm trying to find some clothes to wear because I'll be attending a fashion show later. Do you guys want to come?" Hoseok invited.

"Uhm, I'm not—"

"Sure, Elise and I will come. What time?" Before I can even finish, Jimin answers for me.

"Cool, Andy will be thrilled to have PRKR's CEO attending her fashion show. The show starts at nine, I'll see you both later then." Hoseok nodded and waved his hand and with that, I tapped Jimin's arm.

"Who is Andy?" I asked.

"His girlfriend." I opened my mouth as a silent response.

After that, we exit from the mall and his driver starts to take us to Jimin's house in Sacramento.

His house was still the same, although I doubt that the wreck he made in his room was still there. He might've hired a carpenter to fix it already. Memories popped inside my head like how he strangled me out of his anger for his father.

The first time we had sex, the moment he claimed me as his. We were unstoppable. It was amazing.

I wish I did things differently before. If I did, we weren't in this situation.

A maid helped me with the paper bags guided me to my temporary room. The last time I went here, Yoongi, Jimin, and I were the only people here. Now, Jimin has hired a lot of helpers.

Once my eyes saw a bed, I instantly laid down and sigh in exhaustion. I was on the verge of taking a short nap when someone knocked on the door.

Standing up again, I opened it and was greeted by the same maid holding a bunch of dresses on hangers. "Hi, uhm, what is this?" I asked.

"Mr. Park wants you to choose among these dresses as your outfit later for the fashion show." She handed me the clothes and I smiled.

"Okay, thanks." With that, I closed the door and laid the dresses on the bed. I scanned each one of it and a white dirty off-shoulder caught my attention.

Isn't this the one I wore the night where Jin prepared a feast for his friends? Why does Jimin have it?