Chapter 19 : At Dawn

°°°°°°° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My back aggressively hits the wall when Jimin pushed me. The pain is nothing compared to the sensation that his mouth is giving me. All I can feel is his tongue playing with mine and his hands that are freely exploring my body. The stone-cold wall glued at my naked back never balanced my body temperature. I'm starting to feel hot and I'm anticipating more of Jimin's touches.

Pausing from the kiss, I helped him remove his top and hell, I'm never going to get used with his toned and muscular physique. His lips find its way again back to mine. Abruptly, he turned me around and in a matter of seconds, I'm already lying on the bed with Jimin hovering above me.

A thought entered my mind that suddenly made me back out of the current situation. Gently, I pushed Jimin away and he stared at me with bemused eyes. "What?" He asked.

I remembered the last time we had sex. He only did it because according to him he just wants to knock the boots and his rudeness broke my already shattered heart into more pieces. "I, I can't do this." I ran out of words to say.

As much as possible I have to control myself from falling into one of his traps again. Instead of an answer, he replied with a smirk before he pulled my dress down. The unzipped back made it easier for him to undress me.

I tried to protest but once his right hand finally slipped inside my underwear, I began panting heavily. "Jimin..." His fingers teasing my bud has me losing my entire mind.

"Hmm?" He hummed seductively. I bit my lower lip to refrain myself from moaning his name one more time but I completely lost it when he gently inserted one finger inside of me.

"Oh god..." I arched my back and my eyes started to close as Jimin's finger continued to thrust in and out of me. His free hand unclasps the front clip of my adhesive brassiere before tossing both cups away. He then kneads my breast softly as his fingers wrap around my fullness.

"Mmm, babe... I can see that you're having fun," He said. Even without looking at him, I know that a smirk is plastered on his face. But I couldn't care less, I'm indeed ecstatic.

"Please... Oh..." I can't contain myself anymore. My breast being squeezed by his godly hands who also stimulate my nipples by playing with it and his fingers entering inside of me one by one is too much to handle. It's too hot to handle.

"Please what?" He lowered down his body and whispered those words to my ear. His hands don't know the term rest. He keeps on penetrating me while I can't control myself anymore.

In and out.

Slow then fast.

But it was done extremely hard.

His fingers are doing so well, I'm not doubting that his manhood will do insanely amazing. Without any warnings, something inside of me exploded and only a loud moan of pleasure was heard from me.

"Do whatever you want with me..." I hardly breathe. It's too late now to change my mind. His lips touched my neck and the sensation it brought got me feeling scared and at the same time exhilarating.

"Are you sure?" He asked in his sexy voice. I nodded surely at his question. "Very well then," He lifted himself up and stared at my whole being.

"I'll fuck you so hard until I drain every single ounce of cum left inside of you." I gulped at my own saliva as I witnessed how bold his words were.

After that, a ripping sound was heard and I didn't feel any garment touching me down there anymore.

He caught me by surprise when his face abruptly meets my folds. A gasp escaped my lips and the way Jimin's tongue is twirling around my pearl has me moaning for more. I arched my back and grabbed on the sheets to stop myself from coming too early. "Holy fuck... Oh god..." The words involuntarily slipped from my mouth.