Chapter 32 : Punishment

as promised, double update ~ enjoy !

✰✰✰

°°°°°°° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was a good thing that I locked his door after going inside. But it's a shame that my clothes are in layers. "You dress as if you don't want to be touched," Jimin whispered in my ears. His voice sparked a wildfire inside of me. Why does he have this effect on me? Even the sound of his breathing can make me combust anytime.

"You said you love a stripping show," I giggled as I fired back.

"Why, Ms. Austin, of course, I do." He creates some distance.

One by one, I began to remove all my clothes, and I'm only left with my undergarments. I'm almost naked inside his office. "I could look at you all day." He seductively smiles at me before reaching behind my back to remove my brassiere. A second later, he helps me slip out of my panties too.

I was about to lean in and kiss him once he stood up, but then he moved away. "Stay here," He instructs. My forehead creases in confusion and vexation. He's teasing me, and he's ordering me around like I'm a dog—this bastard.

He sits arrogantly on the couch with a smug look on his face. He eyes me from head to toe, and I can't help but flush scarlet. Standing naked in a vast space with Jimin attractively sitting on his couch makes me feel embarrassed for some reason.

Rolling my eyes, I attempt to take a step, but then I hear him click his tongue. "Uh, uh, I told you, stay there." He spreads his thighs, and I can see the bulge growing inside his pants.

"Stop with the teasing," I pout.

"Oh, my dear secretary, this is your punishment for being very late." He mocks, and I can't help but scowl at him. "Besides, I'm not done admiring you, yet." He speaks sincerely, and I can feel my cheeks burning again. "I hope you know how explicit you look, Elise," He compliments. When will I ever stop reacting to every word he says to me?

It took a couple of silent seconds, with the two of us only staring at each other. This is literally a punishment. It's like I'm being disciplined like a child who stole candy. My insides flinch, and my breathing deepens just by looking at this sinfully hot man in front of me.

"Come." Finally, he taps his lap, mentioning me to go there next to him.

Obediently and secretly excited, I sit on his thighs while I face him. His intense gaze pierced through my eyes.  I hang my arm on his shoulder, and slowly we let the sexual tension take over our bodies.

He kisses me passionately, his tongue playing with mine. His hand on my waist, and the other busy playing with my globe. His lips move south— neck to my breasts. I arch my back to give him more free access, and I close my eyes as I feel my inside twitch in pleasure.

Damn, I can't take this anymore. I want him.

Pulling his face, I kiss him deeper. Once his full attention is back on my lips, my hands try to unbuckle his belt, and there I feel him smile during the kiss. For once today, he plays fairly as he lets me get ahold of his manhood. After removing his belt and unzipping his pants, he himself breaks away from the kiss and helps me pull his undies down.

His erection sprang freely, and the hunger inside me got me so desperate. In an instant, I lifted myself as I insert him inside of me. His hands are now on my waist, assisting me in moving myself up and down.

I feel so in control as I take over him. My fullness bounces as I move along the rhythm. As I feel his tongue twirling around my rock-hard nipple, I failed to suppress my moans.