Chapter 14 : Fashion Show

"Why are you wearing that ugly dress?" Rolling my eyes, I recalled the moment Jimin literally spaced out the last time I wore this dress and now he's telling me that it's ugly.

"Why do you still have it, huh?" I huffed as I put on my seatbelt. It would be nice to spend some time with an old friend tonight but it would be nicer if my bed and I can have our time alone.

Rolling his undeniably attractive eyes, he placed his hands on his waist. "None of your business. Let's go." He turned his back on me and starts to shake the keys on his car on his hand.

The whole ride was irritating me since Jimin purposely plays metal music on the radio. The music is not that bad, it's just not my taste. I made sure my dress is still neat as I sit slouchily on the shotgun.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the venue. A lot of photographers are waiting outside, trying to get a glimpse of all the guests of the fashion show.

My eyes were dragged on someone's figure that wears a fancy all-white suit. His hair pushed back, showing his forehead and an aviator square sunglasses that adds more hype into his outfit. When his gaze finally landed on me and Jimin, he waved his hand like a cute four-year-old kid. "Hey!" Hoseok greeted from a distance.

He walked like a fashion model towards our direction. "I'm glad you showed up." He said with a wide smile. "Let's go," Hoseok gestured.

We followed behind him and when we're almost halfway through the entrance, a few photographers stopped us for a photo. Hoseok immediately linked my arm on his while I paint my most hideous smile. Jimin, on the other hand, huffed as loud as he can to show his annoyance. Nevertheless, I still noticed how he posed with an effort to look good in the photo.

Once we stepped inside the venue, a lot of people are already sitting in their places. I've never been to a fashion show before and now I'm experiencing it.

There's a long catwalk in the middle with a black carpet sprawled on it. The fashion show's theme is 'Masks of Black and White' and that explains the colors of the outfits worn by the guests.

Hoseok guided us to our seats and I'm excited about the fact that we got front seats. Hoseok left us both for a few minutes and when he returned he brought along a gorgeous woman. "Hey, Elise, this is Andy. Babe, this is Elise she is a friend from college." Hoseok introduced.

I stood up and to my surprise, Andy pulled me into a tight hug. "Hi, it's nice to meet you." She clearly radiates the same Hoseok vibes.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." I smiled. We break away from the hug and I observed how Andy's eyes darted on Jimin's presence.

"Jimin, buy my collection will you?" Andy teased and Jimin gave her a genuine smile.

"We'll see." Realizing that Jimin owns PRKR, he can be a potential investor for Andy's works.

While waiting for the show to start, Hoseok and Andy stayed with us. They sure make a  lovely couple considering their same personality types. They are both chatters and they tend to make the mood really bright.

We were busy talking about how the two lovebirds met before when someone from the backstage came running towards Andy. "Something wrong, Nick?"

"I just got a call from Red's manager, she's sick and she can't make it. We need one more model to showcase the rest of your collection that was assigned to Red." He panicked.

Andy stands up and gestures for Nick to calm down. "Do you know any model available?" She asked him softly like it doesn't bother her. Unfortunately, Nick shook his head no.