Chapter 16 : Mother

The sun was beautifully shining outside but that isn't the reason why I'm scratching my nest-like hair and rolling over an expensive and comfy bed. Yoongi is calling on my phone and it's a good thing since I forgot to set my alarm for today.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" He lightheartedly laughed.

"No, you didn't." I lied but my body exposed me by forcing me to yawn.

"Okay, whatever you say. I just want to ask when you're coming back here?" Listening to his question I jumped out of bed and looked at the mirror as I examine my ugly morning face.

"Why, do you miss me?" I joked. Automatically, I frowned when I saw a red and pinkish spot on my face.

Yoongi chuckled on the other line before saying, "Of course, I miss you." My senses stopped for a second. Lately, Yoongi has been acting weird around me, I don't want to assume but whatever it is, I hope it's not what I think it is.

"But Holly and Little Meow miss you more." He added and I mentally heave a sigh of relief.

"I'll be back in a month, as per the request of my boss." I took a deep breath. Sacramento has been a stress producer for me ever since I came back here, I'd gladly go back home in a heartbeat.

"Oh, okay. By the way, how are you? I saw you on the news the other day."

"Oh, that?" I shyly questioned. Every time I try to forget that memory it keeps coming back unintentionally. "I'm fine. Never thought I'd see the day that I'll reach the news for becoming a bold star." I don't want drama anymore, so I pinched a joke in my statement.

"You know I'm always here to help you, right?" Warmly, I smiled to myself while hearing Yoongi's voice.

"I know and thank you for that." After the call ended, I heard the door swing and I quickly turned around to see who it is. "Knocking is a thing, you know?" I forged a smile.

"Why aren't you coming down?" Jimin answered with a question.

"I woke up late, I'm sorry. I'm just gonna follow you in the office." I apologized and he rolled his eyes at me before completely entering my room.

"Wear something casual, I'm going to wait for you." I nodded at his statement and I was expecting him to go out of the room but all he did was sat on my bed. Raising an eyebrow, I placed my hands on my waist as I stare at him hoping that he'll get the idea.

"Quick! What are you waiting for?" He hissed and I groaned in vexation. Grabbing my towel and toiletries, I quickly took a bath.

After scrubbing dirt out of myself, I peeked outside and scanned the room. Jimin left which made me sigh in relief. Walking out of the bathroom, I went straight to the cabinet and pick out a few casual garments.

As soon as I got my clothes, I let the towel fall off of my naked body. Suddenly, I started shaking my booty to the sound of inaudible music in my head. I'm just having a good feeling about this day. Perhaps, there's no bad thing that may happen?

"I had no idea that you're a 'twerk-er'." My body froze at the sound of that voice so I immediately turned around with my barely covered self to check if I'm hearing it right.

With dilated pupils, I screamed at the top of my lungs and Jimin smirked. "What are you still doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"I told you I'm gonna wait for you." He answered. His eyes keep moving up and down, clearly devouring my body. I covered myself, even more, using the sheets of the bed.

"Out, please. I need to get dressed." I pleaded with rolling eyes.

"What? Tell me one thing that I haven't seen on you." He walked closer and I tried to hold my covers tighter. Whatever he has in mind do not give in self. My brain reminded me and I mentally agreed with it.

I tried opening my mouth, but nothing came out from it. He has seen me completely. "Okay, what about everything that Ryan saw that I haven't?"

None. The answer to his question is none. Sighing, he noticed the disappointed look on my face when I looked down. Using his index and thumb finger, he lifted up my chin and he stared deeply into my eyes.

"I've seen every part of you, Elise. I can even enumerate how impure your soul has become. You got nothing else to hide from me, not even with your lies." He spoke. "I know things about you that your boyfriend doesn't even know."

=====

During the car ride, I observed that were not taking the route towards the company. I wanted to ask Jimin about where our destination would be, but after what happened earlier I felt uncomfortable with him again. Noticing that he's wearing a simple white long sleeves polo shirt and ripped jeans paired with black high cur boots, we're not heading somewhere for business.

I'm still not familiarized with the streets here in Sacramento but one thing is for sure, I can see that we're approaching the airport.

Jimin is busy with his phone the whole ride and it's annoying me that he keeps on smiling like an idiot because of it.

Once we got inside the airport, the chauffeur handed a bouquet of flowers to Jimin which made my forehead wrinkle in confusion even more. If he's here to fetch some lady that is willing to get laid with him anytime, then why tag me along? My confused self asked. And what's with the flowers?

I grabbed my phone and sat on a  bench while Jimin stands out there like a puppy waiting for his master to feed him. Shaking my head, I just focused my eyes on the phone and watched random videos on the internet.

I was on the verge of cackling out loud when I heard Jimin's child-like voice. "Mom!"

Mom?

I turned my head to his direction and I saw him clinging onto a gorgeous woman around her forties. Remembering Yoongi's words two years ago, she must be Ina, Jimin's mother.

To give some respect, I stand up properly and stretched a smile on my face. My heart had a mini heart attack when Ina's eyes landed on me. Slowly, she and Jimin both walked towards my direction. "You must be Elise, right?" She asked and I nodded nervously.

Suddenly, she pulled me in for a tight hug and I just returned it back. I eyed Jimin and mouthed the words 'What's going on?' to him. All he did was shrug and when his mom pulled away I put on my best smile again.

"It's nice to finally meet you. I was  really sad that you couldn't make it before." The old but pretty lady pouted.

"I'm really sorry about that," I curled my nose. I don't know what else to say. She tapped my shoulder and comforted me with a warm smile.

"It's okay, besides we all have the time now to bond, right Chimchim?"

I mentally snorted at the mention of Jimin's hidden nickname. He nodded embarrassingly and I can't help but smile even wider.

"I'll just fix my luggage in the car," She said.

"Let me help you," Jimin offered but his mom declined.

"No need, I'll ask the boys." She referred to those men in black that have been watching us the entire time. Jimin bopped his head as he agreed and we were both last in line as we follow them.

"So, care to tell me what's happening, Chimchim?" I joked.

"Just pretend that we're not in a sexual tension while mom is here." His reply got my lips to fall into a flat line. He walked faster and leveled his pace with his mom leaving me all alone at the back.