Chapter 29 : He's Hell

°°°°°°° ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A warm smile appeared on my face. "I missed this," He whispered.

I pulled away from the hug and looked straight into his alluring eyes. "I missed this too," I admitted.

Both of our faces became more serious than ever. But our eyes can't lie; we knew what we wanted. Both our gazes are on each other's lips.

Inch by inch, we slowly leaned in for a deep and passionate kiss that we probably never even felt before. From my face, his hands traveled down my waist and groped it.

To heat things up, a ridiculous idea entered my mind. My hands go lower as we continue to make out. I smiled during the kiss as I abruptly slid my hands inside the back of his jeans and squeezed his ass. In return, Jimin groaned and bit my lower lip.

He looked at me seductively before lifting me up on the kitchen counter. We accidentally spilled the garlic and butter mix that I made. But we couldn't care less. He straight up removed his shirt and then paid all his attention to me.

It felt like all the stoves are opened inside the kitchen. The warm atmosphere only adds up to the sexual tension that we already have. He pulled my shirt up after breaking the kiss. "Oh... uhmm..." Without hesitations, he unclasped my brassiere the second after, and I arched my back when he immediately attacked my full globes. While sucking my left breast like a bottle of milk, he kneads the other.

He then began leaving marks all over my upper body, and that's when I lost control of myself. As he stopped for a minute, I watched him strip me off of my pants, and then he did the same to himself. I absentmindedly bit my lip as I observe him willingly getting naked in front of me. His thing proudly sprang right in front of me.

Who would've thought that a stripping show can actually turn you on?

He's hot like the fire from hell. No, scratch that. He's the absolute definition of hell. "Tell me what you want, babe."

I giggled softly as I traced his glorious body and inked tattoos with my finger. "You, of course." He automatically smiled playfully after my comment and went in for another kiss.

Every touch was electrifying. It was like ice was being melted through our bodies holding each other. Later on, he gently pushed me on the wall and made me lean on it. He then tore my underwear, and I almost cursed at him for it. I was ready for what he was about to do next, but I was wrong.

I wasn't prepared at all.

He reached for his strawberry smoothie and poured it over my naked body. My lips parted in surprise, and then he smirked when he saw my reaction. "I always wanted to try this on you." His voice was hoarse.

Provoking me even more, he slapped my inner thighs before spreading my legs wide open for him. I can feel the beverage flowing down my skin. Its coldness could never change the heat inside my body.

He lowered himself down and leveled his face in front of my womanhood. Pulling me closer to his face, he first licked the smoothie on my lower belly and before going down.

My breathing pattern went abnormal once again. An effect only Jimin can do to me. The coldness of the smoothie poured upon me was replaced by his wet and playful tongue. "Oh, hell..." I can feel him teasing the thing between my thighs, and it's killing me.

Up and down, his tongue goes while I bend my back to give him more access to every part of me, but it wasn't enough. He hooked his arms underneath my thighs and pulled me even closer to his face.

"Ahhh... hmmm," I moaned out loud. "You're so good, hmm..." I bit my lower lip to stop myself from making more noises, but it was unavoidable.

The tingles and tickles he's giving me are too much. His tongue is too talented. It can make every woman literally drop dead at the sensation it's performing towards you.

Even the smoothie added a more different and greater flavor to what he is doing. He really is going to be the end of me.

Before I can even explode because of the pleasure he has beautifully given me, his tongue stopped moving, and he swiftly lifts me down the kitchen counter and turns me around. Without any warning, he filled my folds with his erection, and I gasped in sensation.

He began banging me from behind, which eventually caused me to bend over the counter. My skin touched the cold marble, and I have nothing to hold onto. Both our breaths hitched, and irresistible gasps and moans escaped our mouths.

Jimin's rough movements had me deliriously rolling my eyes. Panting my breath every time he thrusts inside of me, "Ahh!" I whimpered. I was loud the whole time, and Jimin literally placed two of his fingers inside my mouth to suck it.

My tongue played with his index, but it can't distract me from what Jimin is doing behind my back. He pushes his thing in and out, fast then slow, and with roughness.

The way he maneuvers his shaft inside of me creates a huge bombshell at my lower belly, and anytime soon, it will explode. "Faster..."

He groaned as a sign of agreeing, and both of us got lost once more at the uproar we both give each other. As our bodies dance together to an inaudible rhythm, "Ohh, damn..." Jimin hissed as he pulled his manhood out of me. Exactly, the same thing happened to me, and my legs grew weaker.

I caught my breath and closed my eyes tightly in order to regain strength. The sound of a cat purring got me turning around. There I saw Little Meow and Holly curiously sitting in the doorway. "Oh my god, tell me they weren't watching!" I gasped and turned at Jimin. He shrugged his shoulders before looked over Yoongi's pets.

"Shoo!" Jimin exclaimed, and Holly barked at him in return. He stuck his tongue out and mocked the dog even more. I mentally face palmed myself at his behavior.

"Maybe if you're nice enough to his owner, he will like you," I commented. "You've talked to Yoongi already, right?"

He sighed before opening a drawer next to him to grab a clean towel. Gesturing for me to come next to me, I instantly obliged. He wiped the mess out of me. "Not yet, but I will." His voice was stern. 

"That's good," Is all I managed to say. "Hell, I feel so sticky," I complained and pouted my lips. Hearing his angelic chuckle, another idea got inside my head, and I'm positive that he'll like it. "Want to shower with me?" I smirked.

He looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Will never say no to that," He answered seductively. Using his strong arms, he carried me bridal style, and we both headed to the bathroom.

Hopefully, this time we will not have any audience.

=====

We're back to our normal office days, but what makes today special is that Yoongi messaged me and said that he wanted to talk. I heard the news from Jimin that he and Yoongi already reconciled, but at some point, I'm not entirely convinced. I can still sense the thick air between the two. So later, after my work, I'll head straight where he wants to meet up.

As I stride along the cafeteria to get myself a cup of coffee, I stumbled upon Jimin walking around with two familiar faces. "Hey, dear, Elise, right?" Lucinda greeted. I smiled at the old lady and held my hand to shake hers, but she pulled me in for a hug instead.

"Yes, ma'am." I almost said it in a whisper.

"It's nice to see you again." The woman said, and I beamed even wider. I also nodded my head to her husband with a smile plastered on my face. "Hey, Jimin. Since Elise is here, why don't you leave us to her? We get that you have a lot of things to do." I looked at Jimin as I didn't get what Lucinda meant.

"Oh, it's fine, Mrs. Davis. I wouldn't mind touring you both around," Jimin politely said.

"Oh, an office tour? It's okay; I'll do it," I volunteered.

"You sure?" He looked at me worriedly, which I don't know what for.

"Yeah. Besides, you've got a lot of things to do." He then gave me a satisfied nod before he told us three that he'll go to a board meeting now. "Mr. and Mrs. Davis, this way, please." Therefore, I had to leave my coffee on the counter to give the two a small office tour.