Found.

(Delirious's POV)
I've been living in the woods for, well I don't even know how long, with my dad and sister. I've been homeschooled and I've been taught how to survive out here in the woods. And I- "Wait, why am I telling my life story to myself again?" I asked my reflection in the mirror. I continued brushing my teeth and brushing my fluffy black hair. I took off my mask to see how my scars were doing and they weren't doing too bad! After I finished my shower, I put my mask back on and got on a casual grey shirt with ripped jeans and a blue hoodie. I walked out of the restroom, into the kitchen where my dad was cooking breakfast. "Morning Daddy! It smells great in here!!" I said with hunger. "Good morning to you too Jonathan..! I'm making bacon and eggs.." my dad spoke. You see, everyone might think that this is just a normal family living in the woods, right? Nope. I'm a Voorhees, yeah like a Jason Voorhees..And to make things better, Jason Voorhees is my dad cooking bacon. He REALLY likes killing the camps people whenever they come and me and my sister rarely go because he doesn't want us getting hurt, since we can die but he can't. My sister came out of her room with a light pink tank top and jean shorts. She sat down at the table and waited for breakfast, just like me. If you take my sister and me and put us together, we're technically like twins..except she's a she and I'm a he. If I wasn't a Voorhees, I'd be graduating high school right now, I'm about 18 and a half years old. As my dad gave us our food and sat himself down, I started daydreaming about the humans and what they're like. Are they mean and evil, like my dad says or are they gentle and kind, like I want to believe. After I ate, I told my dad and sister I was going on a walk. As I opened the door, my dad called out to me, "And stay away from those humans Jonathan!! I don't want you to almost get caught like the last time!" I huffed and said I wouldn't and went on my walk. Funny story, I've seen humans before but I haven't gotten close enough to them to see what they're like..I dream they are wonderful and delicate, like I am, except minus the wonderful. I was walking my usual route that I do, except, something felt different. Like there was something new here to this trail that I walk. I heard other footsteps on leafs and sticks. I froze. I didn't make a sound and I didn't move at all, just like a deer in headlights. There were up to at least 7 humans in a group walking down a trail, I couldn't tell if there was more. They didn't seem to notice me, so I thought I could just slowly turn around and sneak back to the house quietly. But, no, my clumsy ass had to mess it up! I was turning around and then I sneezed, twice to be clear. They all stopped walking and looked around at one another and then they saw ME.