Excuse Me?!?

After I ate some soup that Cartoonz gave me, I tried to get up. Only for him to lay me back down on his bed. "Hey...! I wanna get up Cartoonz! I wanna tell the guys I'm alright..!!" I said, trying to get up again. "Don't worry Del. I'll tell 'em your fine and you should be up in a few days.." he said, laying me back down. He placed his hand on my shoulder, gave a warm smile, and went downstairs to tell the guys the news. I laid on his bed, for who knows how long, staring at the ceiling and waiting for something. Anything, really. I still can't believe one of my organs fell out of me. That guy must've hit me pretty hard. I decided to sit up and get up from the bed. I stumbled quite a bit, but I held onto doorways, walls, and anything I really could to help me walk. I limped down the stairs and stopped walking whenever I heard my friends' talking pause for a moment. I held my breath. Cartoonz was expecting me to be either asleep or just lying on his bed. His warm, soft, and plush bed. As they started talking again, I felt a gentle push behind me. I looked back to see Rena pushing on my thigh gently with her snout. I smiled and pet Rena on her head and back, making her tail wag happily out of control. She walked down the rest of the stairs and laid right beside Ohm, wagging her tail happily. I leaned against the wall, admiring my best friends being happy. "How long are you gonna stand there on the stairs and smile at us Deli..?" Evan said, making everyone look towards the stairs. My cheeks turned red a little, and I walked down the rest of the stairs slowly. "You should be resting, Delirious." Cartoonz said, obviously upset I wasn't doing as I was told. "Sorry, but it's kinda hard to listen..!" I said with a sheepish shrug. Droid patted a spot on the floor, signaling me to sit there. I sat down, trying to be gentle on my side. Lui gave me a blanket and some Cheerios to eat on. As the guys played video games, laughing and yelling amongst each other, I kept smiling and smiling. I felt like nothing could ruin this moment. Until, there was a loud pound at our door.

Welp. This is all I really gots right now..! Sorry! ●~● There will be more to come!! Peace!---Karmel