Watching

I stood back from the VHS player and the TV and watched the screen. It seemed to be an old video due to the quality of the video. "So..he won't speak, huh? Don't worry about it Diane. We'll make sure--HEY!! HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!!" The sound of glass breaking came from the video. The camera was set down roughly on a table or was thrown onto the floor. There was the sound of sirens and people screaming. "STOP HIM!" "STOP!!" "HALT!!". The video turned off. I blinked in silence as the VHS player turned off alongside the TV and it gently pushed the VHS tape out of the opening, giving the small thing back to me, it seemed. I just left it there and turned around to see Terroriser watching me. I just stared back at him as I stood still. He sighed. "That was me. T..T-84021S3R is my model name..and this..this is the lab where "I" was created.." sighed Terroriser, not looking at me anymore. "Really? So..this is your technical home..?" I asked. He just looked to the side some more, wetted his lips, and walked off without an answer back. I watched him go and lean against the wall on my far right and remain silent. "H-Hey guuuyyss?? You..might wanna take a look at this.." Kroyz called. We all filed over to where he was and what he was looking at. We all froze. We were looking at the dead bodies of the robbers that we were after. One of the guys had what seemed like thousands of bullet holes in his body all over, one guys' face was absolutely destoryed; only the torn muscles that were underneath his skin were there..one of his eyes were gone and the other was dangling off of his face, the last guy had no limbs. At all. His arms, gone. His legs, gone. His head, gone. It was just his torso. I heard Ohm throw up beside me as he held onto a wall for support as his knees started to shake and get weak like jelly. "O-Oh God. Oh GOD." Evan said to himself. "Wh..What the FUCK?!" Wildcat yelled. "Oh my God." Terroriser said quietly. Ohm kept on vomiting while clinging to the wall. I just..stared. With my dad killing the camps people everytime they went there..I couldn't help but feel..used to seeing this. I mean, my dad would come back to the house late in the night, covered in head to toe with the blood of people. And he'd wash it off like it was nothing. He told me and my sister once that he did die because of the camps people, he went to Hell for a bit, and then was reincarnated for his mother's sake. I never knew my Grandma. But, my dad said that she absolutely adores us and is absolutely smitten about my sister and I. His mom sounded clearly unstable, even though I've never met her myself, but, hey, you never know. "Delirious? You okay dude?" Evan asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I didn't even blink. "..Yeah. Yeah I think so..Let's just..get out of here."