Who really are you??

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling just with my thoughts swarming my head. Everyone was still asleep, even though it's 10:00 in the morning. I sat up and walked to my door, heading to the kitchen to eat breakfast. As I walked down the stairs, I heard mumbling from Cartoonz's room, but decided to just ignore it for now. I grabbed the cereal box, which was hard for me since I'm pretty short and just ate it dry. I was too lazy to get a bowl, spoon, and milk. As I ate the cereal, the mumbling from Cartoonz's room became louder and I started to worry a bit. He didn't seem all that happy to see the giant guy yesterday, so maybe he was talking in his sleep about that. I looked out the window and admired the city as it was. The fog covering the streets below us, the bright lights from cars and buildings. I felt pride. I felt proud that I did this, that I ran away. Ohm and Mini Ladd came downstairs and saw me on the couch, looking out the window. Mini came up behind me and scared the life out of me, making my powers go a bit out of whack. I heard water splash on something. I turned to see Mini soaking wet and Ohm trying not to giggle behind him. "Sorry! You scared me a little.." I apologized. Mini dismissed the situation and went to dry himself off. A few more people came downstairs and they said "Morning" or "Hey" to one another. I sat and watched the sun rise from the fog. Kroyz messed with the fog, using his smoke powers. I saw Cartoonz come downstairs and I perked up a bit. I was happy to see him well rested. I wanted to ask him about yesterday's 'incident' but decided to wait a little while, just let him wake up. He came and sat by me, he didn't talk or anything, he just sat there. He looked at me and I looked at him, smiling under my mask. "You wanna talk about yesterday, don't you?" he said, almost making it seem like he read my mind. I nodded and added, "Was there...Did you and that villan guy know each other??" Cartoonz didn't respond and everyone in the room seemed to stop what they were doing and listened. Ohm's bunny ears twitched, listening for Cartoonz's voice to respond. I looked at my hands, impatiently waiting for his response. I lifted my eyes to his and said, "Who really are you??"