Come Back..

THIS IS PART 1

Opening my eyes to the blinding sun, I sat up and stretched just to get ready for today. I still remember the dream that I had last night, sending shivers down my spine just recalling the demonic creature I encountered in it. Getting up and placing my feet in the soft carpet under me, I clinged onto my teddy bear in my right hand and lifted up my mask to rub my eyes. I started walking downstairs to eat and get ready for today. We hadn't had a mission in at least 3 days now, which is surprising to say the least. I heard mumbling from Cartoonz's room again. This time, I approached his door and placed my ear onto it to listen. I wasn't usually nosy or in everyone's business, but this was the 2nd day in a row that I heard him do this. I was genuinely worried about him. I couldn't make out all that he said, but I did hear a few things..some like, "Normanthian.", "Fires.", "Harpenstail.", and "Jonathan." Harpenstail was the name of Ohm's town before it was destroyed and turned into rubble, I didn't know what Normanthian was, but be did mention fire and MY name. It shocked me. Pressing my ear onto the door more, it opened from my body weight being pushed against it. I backed away from it, just in case Cartoonz saw or heard me at his door. He kept talking though, not mumbling anymore. I peeked in to see him standing in some sort of summoning portal symbol on the floor. It was glowing a bright pink and it was fading into a dark purple color with slow, gentle, sadness as it seemed. I didn't even realize I was slowly creeping in his room. I dunno, maybe I was being just a tad bit nosy right now. He was looking at the floor and at the symbol change to dark purple. "I know mom..I wish I could see you too, but what if another attack happens and I'm not here to help them out? I don't want anyone to get hurt." he spoke to the symbol. Was..Was he communicating with his mom?