I'm Sorry!!

THIS IS PART 2

Staring at the symbol and Cartoonz, I snuck to a corner of his room and watched quietly. The symbol was fading into a light yellow, but suddenly turned into a blinding red color that made me retreat into the corner more. "Huh? W..What are you saying..?" Cartoonz said, still looking at the symbol. The red looked like it was burning with a passion to tell Cartoonz something..something important. The symbol flashed violently and Cartoonz still was looking at it. "There's someone in......here..?" Cartoonz slowly spoke, realizing what his mom was saying. I have to get out of here! Sticking to the wall and being as quiet as quiet can be, I inched closer and closer to the door to try and get away. The symbol was just a bright red color and not flashing anymore...and Cartoonz was gone. I got an ultimate case of shivers down my spine, but the sooner I get out and leave them be, the better for us both. I reached my hand out to grab the door knob, but it slammed shut right before I got to reach it. I looked at the base of the door to see a hand on it, holding it shut. I followed the arm up to the person's face. And it was Cartoonz. He pinned me to the wall with both arms and glared at me with his one open eye and X'd out eye that was closed shut. I began to shake with fear mixed with the feeling of "Oh my lord is he teasing me?". He moved his head a bit closer to me. "Heh. Well, well, well. What do we have here? An intruder in my room? An intruder in my home? I don't think so. Hahaha..you're done for buddy." He said grimly, dragging his index finger across his neck, signaling me that I was gonna die. "Um..what do you mean Ca--" I was saying, utterly confused. That was until he grabbed my neck and lifted me off of the ground, my feet swinging while feeling my feet and the ground separate from each other. He was choking me. He was gonna strangle me to death. He didn't know it was me. "C-Cartoonz..! Please...! L-Lemme go!!" I yelled, but I was losing my voice as his grip tightened. "An intruder using my name and begging for mercy just makes me wanna kill you more. If you didn't want this, you shouldn't have come here you heathen." Cartoonz said, choking me more. I grabbed his wrist and tried pulling him away, but alas, no avail. Me trying to pull away, just made him choke me more and more. I started to cry. "p....please. Cartoonz..l-let me go..." I said throughout choking noises. He was about to kill me. That was until the symbol flashed white and he looked back at it, loosening his grip a bit. "What? Whaddya mean this is..Delirious? Delirious wouldn't sneak in my room or spy on us mom. He isn't like that." He said, his voice becoming more gentle as he talked to his mom. I grabbed his arm again, making him look back to me. He looked at the light switch by his door and back at me. "How about some light on this waste of space on Earth before I kill him?" Cartoonz said, his voice going from gentle, right back to cold and dark. He simply reached over to the switch and flicked it up. He hesitated before looking back at me and meeting my black void eyes. He paused and widened his eyes with sadness mixed with fear. "c......cartoonz....l-let...go." I meekly said in protest, my head getting dizzy and my ears ringing. He, again, hesitated and then dropped me onto his carpeted floor. I felt onto my side and started coughing, desperate to get the air that was taken from me. "I....I..I'm so sorry..!! Delirious? Delirious, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it, I swear! I didn't mean any of the things I said." Cartoonz said, his voice panicked and forced. He was now on his knees beside me, making sure I didn't pass out, get hurt any more than I had, and making sure I didn't die from a lack of oxygen. Rubbing my neck, I looked up and him. Big, wet teardrops coming out of the eye holes of my mask. "I..Am I really a waste o-of space to you..?" I meekly called out to him. He came closer to me. "No..No No No No No! Your not a waste of space Delirious! I never ment anything I said, I swear! I just..I thought you were someone you weren't." He apologized. "You promise?" I sniffed. "I promise." he responded.