Not Again!

"You're kidding. Right?" I asked Delirium. "Nope. Jonathan, I need you. And, yeah, I know I've tried to make you do horrible things..but I really need this. Tell ya what, if you set me free from your mind, I'll never bother you again. Deal?" Delirium spoke softly. I looked to the left to consider my options and choices. He made his..and now I made mine. "Fine. I'll do it..as long as you leave me alone and vow to never EVER come back or speak to me again..deal?" I said. I could feel him get happy from the inside of me, it honestly kinda tickled my ribs. "Deal~" he said and I woke up from a black trance I never knew I was in. "Alright. Ritual in....Cartoonz' room." I said slowly, recalling last night. I know that he didn't mean it, but I'd much rather not go in his room. But, it has to be done now. No turning back now. Getting up, I looked down both sides of the hallway, seeing no one, I bolted to Cartoonz' room and slammed the door shut behind me, and locked it as soon as I got in. I knew the others were up, but I just hoped they didn't hear me. And there it was, the summoning circle that Cartoonz used. I gulped, hoping that his mom wasn't in contact with the thing. "Okay. I'm in his room, now what?" I asked myself. "You need to stand in the middle, then say these words..'From thy mind, I release thee. Delirium, you are now free." Delirium explained to me. I cringed a bit just hearing the words thee and thy come out of his mouth. "Eugh. Why do I have to say it like that? Can I not say something different?" I asked, still cringing from the words. "No. You have to say it like that. There is no other way." he spoke blankly. "UGGHHHH. ..Fine, I'll do your dumb ritual. Just remember our deal, you little--" I was saying, but loud footsteps stopped me in my tracks. "Oh! Yeah, yeah..You can come in with me guys! It shouldn't take me too long to find it in there." Cartoonz said, his voice booming through the halls. He was coming in his room already?! Who was he bringing with him? "Okay. Ohm, Bryce, Evan, Lui, Nogla, Terroriser? You're welcome to come in, but you don't have to." Cartoonz said happily. Welp, there was my answer. But, what were they looking for? Cartoonz reached for the doorknob and turned in, only to find out that it was locked. "What the..?" Cartoonz whispered. "JONATHAN!" Delirium yelled, making me yelp out loud, but I covered my mouth to keep quiet. "w..what?!" I whispered to him, annoyed again already. "I've been calling your name for 34 seconds! You need to move on with the ritual before he catches you! Hurry!" Delirium said, sounding frantic as he spoke. "Okay! Okay!" I said to him, ticked off. I stood in the symbol on the middle of the floor and it began to glow a light blue color. "Uhh..h-hi?" I said, looking down at the symbol with my black void eyes and mask. The symbol became light green and swirled with a bit of blue and it seemed..happy to see me. "Eheh...heh heh heh..!" I laughed to myself, just watching the colors swirl and mix with one another. I felt my emotion change from annoyed at Delirium to playful and cheerful. "Oh..wow!! So pretty..! Ahahahahaa!! It feels like someone is tickling me! Stoooppp!!~" I laughed. "JONATHAN! C'MON, FOCUS!!!" Delirium yelled again. I was still in the good and happy mood, but I listened. "Okay okay okay okay okay!!! I'm going..!" I said though giggles. Standing in the middle of the circle, I closed my eyes and focused on myself and the words. From my mind, I release thee. "What in the...Delirious?" Cartoonz said, but his voice sounded so faint. Delirium... "DELIRIOUS?! OPEN THE DOOR!!" Cartoonz yelled, I could start to hear the others get worried with indistinct chatter. YOU ARE NOW FREE! I heard the door break with the sound of wood snapping and someone yelling, but I couldn't see a thing.
(Cartoonz' POV)
"DELIRIOUS! WHAT ARE YO--" I was saying..until I saw it. Delirious was levitating off the ground, his eyes didn't have his beautiful blue pinpricks in them anymore..they were just all solid black. His mask was slanted off his face, showing only his mouth..a light blue glowing substance was shining from it and he wasn't making any sound. I swore...I saw a person made of light..who looked just like Delirious, except..instead of blue pinpricks, he had red ones.