I promise

Delirious' POV
As I felt the warm afternoon wind blow on my face and body skin, I could hear the person carrying me breathing. I felt like sleeping, but I was too scared and startled because of what just happened within at least 3 minutes. As I looked in front of me, I saw my house and my sister standing there with a first aid kit. I couldn't say or do anything due to the fact that of how tired I was. I saw my bathroom and was now being supported to help me stand as my clothes were slipping from my body. I started fighting it since I didn't know who or what was doing it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and heard my dad say, "It's alright Jonathan, it's me.." I became too weak and tired to respond back and I heard the bath water running. I glanced at the bathtub that was slowly filling with water and then back at my dad, who was squatting down with his hands on his knees, looking at me with a blank look. "I'm SORRY, okay? Jeez.." I huffed angrily. My dad sighed and turned off the bathwater and walked back over to me and picked me up and set me in the bathtub. "It wasn't all their fault and it wasn't all mine either!! We just happened to be walking on the same p-paa..-" I was angrily saying, until my dad used his calming technique. The technique he uses is called, "Calmiopis" and he uses it on my sister and I whenever we're angry. He'll stroke our back and recite an ancient poem or lullaby that calms me or my sister down, for a strange reason. I slouched at bit in relaxation and comfort, making some of the bathwater plop out of the bathtub. "Now..tell me what happened, but a little less attitude, please.." he spoke. "I-It wasn't either of our faults daddy..we just happened to be walking the same trail and I tried to get away. But I sneezed, booked it, and went tumbling down the hill by accident." I told him again. He had a stern look on his face, one that said, "Either way, imma kill them". I slouched in sadness and focused on my hands and fingers. "Jonathan..please promise me that you'll try to be more careful..! You could have been badly hurt, or worse, killed!" my dad quietly told me. I kept staring at my hands and then agreed. I now made a promise that I was bound to break soon..