Feelings Can Hurt

I looked at the alleyway in suspicion and started walking that way while the others trailed with me. We entered the door and it was a extremely long hallway that lead to another door at the end. There were a few poorly hung lights on the ceiling that flickered a bit..this hallway seemed old with time and rusty with age. We finally reached the door, but we couldn't open it because the hinges on the door were completely rusted and covered in all kinds of old gunk that locked it in place. I put my shoulder to the creaky old door and took a few steps back, then ramming my body into it harshly. The door, showing no evidence of me hurling my body into it, evidently just fell over with a creaky moan. We looked ahead of us to see an abandoned building, tables scattered here and there, some chairs in odd positions while some looked normal, and a ton of papers scattered across the room. I gawked in confusion at the place as I slowly, but steadily, walked into the building, the floor creaking beneath me, step after step. The guys scattered here and there looking the things that were thrown about the place. "Oh. Guys, look at this paper document that I found in a drawer!" Lui called out. We all gathered around him and looked at the paper, which read: "Day 1: The research on Model T-84021S3R is going extremely well thus far. He's shown tremendous progress since his body transplants and he seems to be getting the hang of his new body now. It's only a matter of time before we give new tests to run on him and his body of his to show how it reacts." Lui had finished the first page of the packet off and we were now egar for more. "Day 3: Model T-84021S3R is still doing great with his new body, but he seems to act different around us now. When he used to see us, he'd perk up, smile, and give a small and simple wave to us. But now? He just looks at us and watches us walk by when we pass his testing tube that helps him regain his strength in the metal areas..he seems like he knows something we don't. I'll have a chat with him later on to see what's going on." Some of the guys stayed behind to keep reading the document, but I wandered around a bit more. I opened a drawer in a desk and found a VHS tape in there. I picked it up and examined it thoroughly and carefully, looking at every feature it had. I walked around to try and find a tape player or some kind of TV I could use. Sure enough, I found an old TV on a rolling table. I put the VHS tape in and watched what came on...