Stories

I looked at the door, kinda scared. The person at the door did kinda pound on the door like a psycho. Evan hopped up from the couch and answered the door. I watched him open the door, pay the person, and then come back with some pizza boxes. I sighed with relief and I grabbed a slice of cheese pizza. It was SO GOOD. Wildcat and Smii7y were fighting over the last slice of pepperoni pizza, Moo just took it while they fought. Mini was laughing so hard at the fight that Wildcat and Smii7y were having. Basically and 407 were playing the Xbox one again and the rest of the guys either watched the game or laughed along with the fight. I smiled and laughed along loudly.
(Evan's POV)
As we all laughed or watched the game, we seemed to forget about the world and everything in it. I felt like nothing could beat this moment. I didn't suspect correctly. Delirious started to laugh too, making me realize that his laugh just made things better. Not only that, him being happy or just his presence made me think that we were unstoppable in anything. It made me smile like a complete dummy. We laughed so hard to the point where our stomachs, ribs, and jaws hurt. "O-Okay! Okay!! Both of you..!! Stop fighting! Your gonna make me pee myself!" Mini said, trying not to laugh. Wildcat shrugged and grabbed a controller to play the Xbox and Smii7y watched and ate some more pizza.
(Delirious' POV)
I had never laughed so hard in my life before. Ohm said whenever I laughed hard enough, I sounded like a tea kettle going off. It was a funny thought, and it make me giggle like a dummy. But, hearing Evan and Cartoonz laugh just made me wanna laugh harder. Then, Terroriser yelled out, "We should all just sit in some sort of circle and tell our life stories or somethin'...!" We all looked at each other with the same look and either said "Okay!" or "Sure..!". "Wait, really? Jeez, I thought you'd guys say 'No way.' or something like that..welp, let's get in a circle boys..!" said Terroriser. We got in a circle with pillows, blankets, drinks, and pizza and started talking. Bryce went first. "Okaaayy...uh..let's see. I was born in this city, found out I had the power of telekinesis whenever I was graduating college..! I moved out and moved into this building, but I kinda ran into Evan, who had asked me what I was doing there. I told him I was looking for a home and that I had telekinetic powers, then he invited me to stay with him and his friends. And now I'm here." As Bryce finished up his story, Lui was complaining about his story being boring. "Well hey, at least I don't look like King Kong jr..." Bryce spoke. Lui gasped and was about to say something back, but Evan stopped it. "Okay, Terroriser. Your turn.." Evan said, ready to hear it. "Okie Doki! I was made in a laboratory, inside a test tube kinda thingy..I'm technically a cyborg, because I was 'human' at first, but parts of my body were badly damaged. So, I was taken to a lab and there, my damaged parts were removed and replaced with robotic parts. My arms were the ones that were damaged the most, so they were replaced first. Now I can extend my arms up to almost 30 feet..!! My legs are turbo powered, they kinda have the same ability as my arms, but they don't go far like my arms. If anything, they're like jump boosts. They didn't get to finish my face up, because I learned that after they were done fixing me, they were going to keep me there, run tests on me. And then after the tests were done, they were gonna destroy my body again, ripping me and my new body apart. So, as soon as I could, I broke the tube I was in, and escaped the lab. And now I'm here!" He finally finished and now it was Ohm's turn. His face seemed dozed off and he seemed to be not listening. "Hey Ohm!! It's your turn!" Moo yelled. "O-Oh! Uh..what did you say?" he said, confused. "It's your turn, dumb bunny." Wildcat repeated. "...D..Do I have to..?" Ohm asked quietly. "Well, no, but--" Evan was saying, until Basically cut him off and said Ohm was in the circle, so he absolutely HAD to tell or else he'd be forced to eat something...not so fresh anymore. Ohm shivered and looked at the floor. He looked..scared to talk about it. "..My mom was a powerful worrier in my world. She was the ruler of my town, Harpenstail. She was very kind to everyone and especially to me, her little bun. One day, a war broke loose. But, I was too naive to realize what was happening..I was only 16, I'm 18 now. Everyone in my village was just like me, a bunny. They all went to fight, except me. My mother took me to her garden, her royal one. She told me to stay there and not to move an inch until she returned. And, again, as naive and obedient as I was, I listened to her words and stayed put. I standed there for 8 or 9 months, waiting for her return..I was still so naive and stupid. I was starting to worry, until I received a sign. A messaging station nearby had turned on and a man I had never seen before had said the war was over..I was so confused. He said that ruler Trionsa had been killed and that they had won. I realized then what had happened. My mother had been killed in war and another race was taking over my town. I didn't want to believe it. I wanted to close my eyes and think it was just a terrible nightmare. But, no matter how many times I closed and opened my eyes, my room, my town, my mother wasn't there. So, I decided to look for her. I found nothing but her eye cloth. She had always said she loved my eyes out of anything on my body. She said she could just look into them forever and never want to come out. So, for her and my own sake, I hid them away from the world. And I have never taken this cloth off since then. I have sown it a few times to keep it from falling apart, and I take it off whenever I shower, but I never leave home without it. And this was my town's symbol, this cloth is all that remains of my town. But....in my dreams, I sometimes dream that I didn't listen and Ieft the garden and saved my mother from dying..I don't know if it would've ever had happened if I did. But I like to think so. I....I-I didn't even get to t-tell her goodbye or that I loved h-her and she died knowing t-that....and..a-and...--" Ohm had technically finished his story, but he was getting a bit emotional about it now. His story was so sad, I had to admit. I hugged him and he stopped crying for a bit. Cartoonz patted his back in an "I'm so sorry.." manner. Bryce sat by Ohm and pulled him into a hug. Ohm wrapped his arms around Bryce and smiled with tears still running through his cloth and down his cheeks. "Heh..t-thanks you guys." I let him go and sat back down, but Bryce didn't move from Ohm's side. We decided it was getting late and we should all hit the hay for tonight. We all went upstairs to our rooms and went to sleep, with new stories in our heads.