A Falling Feeling

Cartoonz POV
As my friends and I stared at the male figure in absolute silence, it had felt like time had stopped. It seemed like forever we were staring into that boys black void looking eyes..he was also wearing a mask, which kinda made it creepy. I grabbed the knife from my pocket, just in case he tried to do something. Then he started running away as if we were monsters.
Delirious' POV
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me..I kept looking back at the people, who just stood there blankly watching me. I should have stopped doing that and watched where I was going because the next thing I knew, I was tumbling down a hill. Branches tearing up my clothes, leaves and dirt clinging onto my clothing and the blood that was coming from my knees, arms, and legs. When I hit the bottom of the hill, my mask was slightly broken on the side and my hoodie has multiple tears in it. I felt like crying, but that feeling vanished when I heard footsteps approaching behind me.
Basically's POV
When we saw that boy fall down that hill, that's when we moved to see what happened to him. As we approached the hill he fell down, we all just saw him laying down, motionless, on the forest floor. We honestly thought he was dead, so we all went to check. When we got there, Evan checked his pulse and said he was alive.
Delirious' POV
When I first felt one of the humans' warm and delicate hands touch my neck for a pulse, I couldn't help but shiver with delight and comfort. For some reason, the human's hands were comforting and they made me feel safe, like I knew they were going to take care of me in any way they could. I heard thundering footsteps run towards me and the humans. The next thing I know, all the humans ran away. I was picked up from the ground and was being brought to somewhere else.