Holy....

⚠️WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CUSSING. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT, THIS CHAPTER ISN'T FOR YOU!!⚠️ Thanks for reading and enjoy!

We got out from the hallway and back onto the sidewalk of the city, the sun blinding us as we emerged from the dark and our eyes gained light so we could see better. We decided to head home since the "body" situation kinda scarred most of the crew. Not very badly, but still scarred us. As we were walking home, multiple people were giving us the look as we tried our best to blend in with the environment. Before we walked out of the hall, Cartoonz used a spell to make our appearances look humanoid like real people. Ohm's ears and tail were gone and he took his mask off so it didn't cause a stir, Cartoonz used the spell he used for his job, Evan's wings were gone and he removed his owl head mask, Wildcat's ears, tail, skin, and snout were gone too and now replaced with tan skin and human looking details, Lui just looked like a teenage boy, and I remained the same, that's why people gave me and the crew a look as we walked by. Then..it happened. We were all still walking when a woman approached us. She seemed to be somewhat in her 30's or 40's based on her appearance. She had long, black hair that touched the back of her thighs, some hair clips in it, shiny lip gloss with mascara and liquid eye liner, a crop top with a palm tree on it, jean shorts that showed a bit too much of her butt, and white sneakers. She also wore a pair of sunglasses on her head. I checked the time before she came out of nowhere and it read 9:53 PM so it was getting late FAST. She stopped the whole group and made sure of it. She seemed to be chewing gum as she twirled her hair around her index finger with a sassy look on her face and a pompous look with the way she was standing. I looked this chic up and down before looking her in her tacky face again. And when she spoke, by GOD, did her voice annoy me the second she started speaking. "So, boys. I was wondering if, like, you wanted to come to my bar in that alleyway down there. Like, it was SO much alcohol and cigarettes and drugs. You'll love it, trust me. So, like, what're your names? You guys look so hot and sexy, to be honest. Wait, can I, like, date you? Of course I can! All of you guys and me are, like, now dating." she said without taking a breath. OH MY GOOOOD, it made me want to scream my head off. Before I could say something, someone from our group spoke up. "Sorry, uh, miss. But, we would like to stay single and keep our virginity for tonight. We'll just be on our way now." Mini said, starting to walk away as we trailed with him slowly. The girl followed us and stopped us FAST. "Um, like, no! You guys are coming with me! Like, we're dating now so you gotta listen to me now. Better date me and listen now or, like, I'll call the cops!" she said swaying her hips as sassy as she could manage. She had kinda led us into an alleyway a little, but not too much. I was literally steaming with anger at this chic. Call the cops because we refused to date her? Pathetic. She strutted over to Cartoonz and Evan and looked them up and down. "Like, wow. You two are so strong looking. I bet you'd, like, give me a fun time, right..?~" she said with a hint of lust. LUST. Cartoonz and Evan shifted uncomfortably and tried to get away from this perverted chic the best they could. I couldn't take it anymore. ..I snapped. I pinned her against the wall and pulled my machete from my pants where I hide it most of the time and put it to her neck, not cutting her but having it close enough to make her scared. And, ironically, it worked. She started shaking and whimpering where she stood as I looked at her through my mask. I heard murmurs from my friends behind me, but none of them tried to pry me and this girl away from each other. "..Listen. We don't want our..y'know, eaten tonight by some lanky prostitute, so I suggest you lay off before I use this machete to cut you up into teeny tiny pieces so I don't have to look at your face again. Now, get the fuck outta my sight." I grimly told her to get out of my sight and as soon as I backed away from her, she bolted off and ran away from us. I stared for a moment and then put my machete away in my pants again before turning around to my friends. They weren't shocked but they weren't happy. I just shifted with discomfort and rubbed my neck with my palm. "Okay. Let's just..get home fast, okay?" Moo asked and we were off again.
(Timeskip; at home..)
I immediately went to my room and took my blue hoodie off and tied it around my waist as I removed my turtleneck with my water powers, since I can't tie and undress at the same time. As I tied, a fountain of water appeared from the ground and grabbed the bottom of my warm sweater and pulled it up over my tummy and chest. The water lightly touched my stomach, which is really ticklish, and made me giggle a little as I finished tying and started grabbing a black t-shirt. The water finished taking my shirt off and I snapped my two fingers, making it dissolve into the floor. My water seems to be alive sometimes. It seems to possess a mind of it's own at some points. I put my black t-shirt on and opened my window and climbed out of it..and onto the roof.