Again?!

After everyone finished their food, we all went and got dressed for today. I got on a black t-shirt and put my blue hoodie on over it. I looked in the mirror again, and looked at my masked face. I grabbed the straps of my mask and pulled my mask off. I checked my face scars and made sure that they were healing. I looked at my mask in my hands. There was still a crack on the side of it from where I fell down the hill. I chuckled at the memory of it, thinking that my friends were "human". I could tell now that they weren't, duh. I put my mask back on and went back downstairs, only for the ground to shake violently. Was it an attack again?? We all rushed to the window to see "him" again. And, again, Cartoonz didn't look happy. "What in the bloody--?! I thought we took care of him!" Terroriser said. "Well, apparently not Brian!" Nogla yelled. "Just..don't start guys. We have business to take care of." Evan said. We all ran down to the streets and Basically, Terroriser, Mini, and Ohm went to go help people while we took care of this guy again. I looked at a tall building and asked Nogla to put me on top of it, since his power is to make things float. He carefully lifted me onto the building and I readied my powers to confuse Cartoonz's dad. He must've seen me, because he swatted at the building, making the building break a bit and it sent me tumbling down off the tall building. I was so paralyzed with fear that I couldn't scream, until I snapped out of it. I felt the days air lashing against my skin, and I heard my friends yelling either my name or a curse word in fear. I was getting closer to the ground by the second. I could see Evan and Cartoonz rushing to the area they thought I'd fall. But, I could tell they weren't gonna make it in time. This was my end. And I've only been in the city for a few days. Heh, I really am a pathetic person. I stopped falling. I thought I had hit the ground and died, but when I opened my eyes, I was hovering right above the cities streets. I was so confused and I looked at Evan and Cartoonz, who were gawking at my back. I looked behind me and I saw wings! Wings made of water, literally, no joke! They were slowing flapping up and down, holding my body mid-air. I laughed at myself and I flew upwards a bit, just to get the feel of them. "When could you do that, Del?!" Evan shouted. "I-I don't know! I didn't even know I had these!!" I said, still confused. I was so busy gawking at myself and my new powers, to the point where I wasn't listening. Until, I heard Gorilla scream at me, "DELIRIOUS!! INCOMING, LOOK OUT!!" I finally snapped out of it and looked ahead of me to see one of the guys ginormous hands come at me. Even if I tried to dodge, I'd still get hit. I was swatted out of the air and my wings disappeared magically. I hit the concrete street so hard that it made I huge pothole in it and my body was dragged in the concrete, my body breaking it as I slid. I felt a sharp pain on my side and felt it gingerly. I felt something...squishy. I realized it was an organ and my vision began to blur as tears formed. My mask was almost shattered into pieces beside me, but luckily, it was wearable enough to cover my face up. I slowly put it on my face, too weak to strap it on. And I laid there, bleeding out and hearing my distressed friends scream in fear and panic of over my body condition. I heard someone throw up and I was gently lifted off the concrete. I felt the air rushing past my face and I heard no more giant footsteps. I guess they took care of him. I felt my eyes get heavy, like I wanted to close them and never ever open them. "Keep them open..! Please, Delirious, Please!! Keep your eyes open!!" I heard Ohm scream. "You're gonna be okay Delirious! Your okay!" yelled Lui. My mind and eyesight became dark and I couldn't see. I could hear the faint yells and screams of my friends telling me to keep my eyes open.
~Timeskip; late in the night~
I blinked my eyes open to a rather blinding light. I felt someone touching my mangled side, wrapping something around my waist. I groaned and the person working on my side stopped for a second, but then went back to work. "W-Who..? Where am I-I....? Is..Is t-this..?" I stuttered, trying not to raise my voice to hurt my side. "It's okay Del...You're okay." Cartoonz spoke. "W-What're you doing to my side..?" I asked. Cartoonz sighed and said, "I quickly talked to my mother about this and checked with her to see if she had any spells she could tell me to use. She did, and now I'm using the spell on your side."  I looked at my side to see a bright red-ish, orange-ish glowing symbol hovering above my damaged side. Sighing, I laid back again and tried to remember everything. "Are you..feeling okay? Like, do you have any cramps, swelling like areas, or any pains?? If so, please say something. It may be a part of the spell." Cartoonz asked. I told him I didn't have any cramps or pains, but my belly was a bit empty. Cartoonz smiled softly and told me I shouldn't get up for at least 1 or 2 days, I needed to heal. He went to go get me something to eat, and I felt my broken mask. I'm going to have to fix that.

This chapter was pretty darn long! Holy french toast sticks in a handbasket!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and there shall be more to come!---Karmel