Circles

(Cartoonz POV)
I didn't answer the question. If anything, I wanted to laugh at it more than take it seriously. "Who really am I...?" I repeated. Delirious nodded, I could tell he was waiting for an answer. I took a deep breath in and told him the truth about me.
(Delirious POV)
"Well..eh..I'm from Hell, actually. And that's part of the reason why I look like this. And the guy we defeated yesterday..that was...m-my dad.." Cartoonz explained. I couldn't help but widen my eyes. He was from ACTUAL Hell and we fought his father. I couldn't imagine fighting my dad, it'd just break me. "But, Cartoonz, why did you look upset when we saw him?" I asked. Cartoonz looked to the side and didn't talk. "That's okay! You don't have to tell me if it's personal to you Cartoonz..I can understand." I said, smiling a bit. Cartoonz looked back at me and said, "I'll tell you. Only if you tell me your story.." I hesitated for a short while. But, sooner or later, I agreed. "Okay.." Cartoonz huffed. "I was born a "prince" in Hell. My mother..sweet, lovable, and just a tad bit hot-headed. I didn't understand how she got to Hell, but I never really questioned it. My dad..violent, crass, and strong. I could see why he was there. My mother always said I was a jewel. Her special little jewel. My father took me to the surface once and was teaching me how to kill. But, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. If anything, I loved watching the humans play, talk, ect. I sooner or later wanted to be human. I consulted my mother about my dream and she told me that I needed to be patient. And I waited, and waited, and waited for at least 2 years. My father, though, didn't get any better within that time. He started bringing other women over, "doing it" with them, and all that time..he still wore my mother's ring and STILL demanded her around like a maid. I was outraged. I honestly thought of murdering him in his sleep, but it'd take quite a bit of force. I asked my mother again to be human. This time, she said she was ready. I honestly felt bad leaving her down there with my father. But, she told me, "keep your head up, find someone who will love and treat you well, and make me proud.." and that was my last moment in Hell. I woke up in a forest by the city. I had clothes on, yes, but they looked like they were in bad condition. I found somebody's red hoodie nearby and some jeans and slipped them on my body. I ruffled my hair and put my hood up, so no one would see my horns. I sooner or later met Ohm, Bryce, Gorillaphent, Squirrel, and Evan. We became friends and bought this place to be our home. And that's my story.." Cartoonz finally finished and I honestly was surprised. "What about you Del? What's your story?" Cartoonz asked. "Welp..it's kinda boring..but I'll tell you anyways. But, keep in mind, I felt like I was going in circles.."

OOH! A CLIFFHANGERRR! Sorry about that! But there will be more to come!! Peace!---Karmel