Don't Think

After falling asleep, and having a much more pleasant dream, I woke up and saw that Cartoonz was gone from the chair he was in. I got up and stretched my arms, getting up and ready for today. A loud growl made me freeze. I looked down and realized it was just my stomach wanting food after a long sleep. My cheeks turned a light shade of red, I excused myself and went to eat. This time, I wasn't so lazy. I felt energized enough to make bacon. After I started cooking, a few others woke up and complemented the smell of the food, making me feel good on the inside. When I finished, I let the guys get their plates themselves and I got my own and sat down. Bryce handed me a soda and began to eat. I did the same, after all, I was starving. I was finishing up my soda and my food was almost gone. "I did..really good for my first time!" I said happily. "Better than good! This is great..!" Ohm exclaimed, with his mouth a bit full. I chuckled with amusement and threw my plate away. When I turned around, there was a lizard on the table trying to eat Ohm's food. I could help but laugh kinda loudly at how dumb it looked. Ohm picked up the lizard gently and set it on the floor. It scurried off and went upstairs, presumably to Ohm's room. Ohm kept eating and I sat down on the couch, picked up a controller, and turned the Xbox one on. Cartoonz and Evan sat down on both sides of me and picked up a controller as well. I felt blush come back to my face and my mind couldn't think..