Dizzy

I ate 3 pieces of pizza at once and now was watching the guys playing games. Something tapped my shoulder and I jumped. I turned to see Cartoonz back from work, aka Starbucks, and he had a cup in his hand, offering it to me. I blinked and took it gently. I slurped on it and my blue pinpricks turned into stars. My pupils are quite weird, even though they express my feelings quite well. "Mmmm!! What flavor is this dude? This is so good!" I happily asked. Cartoonz chuckled and told me it was cookies and creme. I stopped drinking for a moment and I told him that they didn't have cookies and creme last time I was there. "That's 'cause I made it just for you, dude. And I'm glad you like it so much." Cartoonz said, grinning. I choked on the drink entirely. "Y-You made this just for..me?" I asked softly. Cartoonz nodded, chuckling. "Yep." he replied. "Okay big guy. I see you." I said, grinning under my mask. "Huh? What do you see? A big, red skinned, muscular, over six foot tall, fabulous man? Or a deformed lemur?" Cartoonz asked, trying his best to keep in his his laughter. "Hmm..nah. I see a deformed minion, but not a lemur. Anything else you wanna be? Shall I count thy ways?" I teased my much larger friend. "Oh shut up, you." Cartoonz snickered. He walked off and I finished off my drink. I set the cup on the table and I heard loud thunking from behind me. I turned too late to see Cartoonz playfully running towards me. I screamed happily, yes, of course, like a girl, and he tackled me to the floor. We tussled around roughly, but playfully, on the ground together and he eventually stopped me by pinning me to the ground. Both of his big red hands on my wrists and he looked over me as he sat on my hip area. I huffed tiredly and wearily, baring a weak but true smile on my face under my mask, which was a bit slanted off my face, but not very much. "Heh..my bad dude." Cartoonz said, removing his hands from my little wrists and getting up from my hips. I sat up, my head dizzy and my whole body? Dizzy.
I got up onto my feet and an alarm sounded quickly after. I can't describe it, but whenever the alarm for an attack goes off, I can't help but feel..happy. It's like a rush of some kind of poison adrenaline was injected into my veins and was now flowing through my body, and giving my body and huge ol' dose of pleasure but along with some kind of pain. I ran to the meeting room, where all the guys were as we got ready and suited up for the mission. "What's the situation?" Bryce asked. "There's someone robbing downtown's bank. We gotta stop 'em. AGAIN. Seriously, what don't those guys know about us coming back to bite their asses?" Wildcat said. I put on my blue hoodie and black sneakers and ran out the door along with the others.
(Outside)
We got to the bank. No one was there at all.  I looked in the alleyways. Still no one. "No fucking way." Evan said to himself. I turned to look at him in confusion. After all, with me being here for about 6 months, he usually didn't curse. "What? What's going on? Where are they?" I asked. "There's no way they did that." Evan said, rubbing at his neck. "Evan. What are you saying?" I asked. Evan looked at me silently and shook his head. "I think they escaped through there.." Evan said, pointing at a door at the end of the alleyway near us.