Chapter 23- good things must come to an end

(Y/N) POV:

I found myself becoming melancholic and downcast as the end of the week approached, I had grown so used to the presences of my soulmates that I didn't know how I was going to go without them. The problem was that it hadn't been aired out nor made clear whether or not I was meant to go when the week was over, whilst ideally I wanted to stay I knew rationally that they might not be prepared for an additional presence in their daily life, I also couldn't up and leave from my dorm without owing it to my friends why I was moving out. My mind was becoming scrambled and I grew frustrated whilst drawing the next episode, having to re-do several scenes.

I was broken out of my musings when Yoongi huffed, sinking down into the space next to me, my fingers scrambling to lock the screen before his eyes fell on it. That was something I didn't think they needed to know; it didn't seem important. It was just something I did.

"You know I can practically hear the cogs in your head shifting, what are you thinking about so hard?" he said, turning to tilt his body towards me.

My fingers lightly outlined the shape of the tablet, trying to choose the right words.

"About us. Me." I sighed.

He nudged me gently.

"Why do you sound so down about it? Did you want to leave when the week was over?" he asked, nervousness creeping into his tone.

My head flew up, almost colliding with his and I stared at him wide-eyed.

"I thought you guys wouldn't want me to stay longer than required." I said.

He looked at me shocked before letting out a small chuckle.

"I guess we all should have aired this out when you came, we never talked it out." He answered

"Hurry into the room NOW." Raising his voice for the rest of the house to hear, somehow his voice was both loud, but it didn't deafen me.

Through the door burst in six figures, all setting down into the couches wrapping their arms around one another, piling onto laps, legs intertwined and casual affectionate gestures. I was looking at them with only softness, but I felt Yoongi's arm sliding around my waist before gently squeezing, his large hand fanning across and sending tingles across my skin.

"We never really said what the plan was once the week was over." Yoongi said, drawing confused stares that slowly morphed into comprehension.

"Ahh....(Y/N). I'm sorry. We forgot to tell you what we'd all agreed on before you came." Namjoon said, rubbing his head sheepishly.

"(Y/N), we all bought this house together so we could all live together, that always meant you were included in our plan no matter how long it took to find you." Seokjin added, leaning forward slightly, smile gracing his thick lips.

"But do you all feel that way? I don't want to intrude in any way, so please don't be willing because you're soulmates. If you want to wait until we're closer, then that's fine too." I said even though I hoped they wouldn't agree with what I'd said.

Yoongi's thumb was rubbing back and forth and I was so grateful for the slight barrier my clothes provided because it was distracting enough without the adding sensation of skin-to-skin contact.

They shook their heads.

"There's nothing more that would make me happier, us happier. And besides, if you stay with us, we'll have all the time to get closer." Tae said, eyes twinkling as he delivered the last blow to my weak defence.

I smiled at him, at all of them.

"If that's the case, then I'd love to. But I'm afraid I'll have to go back to the dorms at least for a week. I need to sort out everything, put things in order." I said, crumbling at the way their faces failed to hide the disappointment, eyes downcast.