Chapter 30- waking to sunshine

(Y/N) POV:

The words rolled out of his mouth, thick and low, a soft caress against my skin, alluring and enticing. His hair was tousled with sleep and I longed to draw my hands through them and feel them brush against my fingertips. I could feel his arms tightly pressed against my own, the material of the sweater being the only barrier between us. His plump lips were slightly parted as he looked down at me, eyes boring into my soul. My breath hitched in my throat slightly, knowing, seeing the way he was looking at me.

He smiled, a slow easy stretch of his lips, flash of teeth peeking through. I could feel his legs pressing mine down, feel the sheer strength in his body from the way his muscles coiled and shifted from above me and then the comforting weight was leaving, legs spreading and for a moment I thought he was going to get off. Instead either leg came to rest on either side of my thighs, caging me, the heat radiating off him in waves, threatening to swamp me with want. He hovered over me, nearly straddling me had it not been for the gap between our bodies. When he shifted the soft rays of sunlight that were filtering through the window now framed him, surrounding, and encompassing him in a halo of soft, golden light. He was radiant, he was so beautiful it wrenched at my heart in a painful tug of want to admire and revere him.

I couldn't control my urges any longer so I leaned upwards, my legs still caged by his own but my torso shifting so it was almost brushing against his own as my hands poked out from the ends of the sweater, fingers lightly brushing through the soft silky strands of his hair revelling in the way his head automatically tilted into the touch. I entangle my hands further, enjoying this moment of closeness. If I got a fraction closer and he tilted his head down our lips would be close enough to brush each other but I feel content feeling him so close to me, seeing him as he appears when he wakes up and still feeling the irresistible tug, accepting every part of them. It's a moment where there are no walls, no barriers, and no masks. I see them for who they are and I accept them wholly for it.

Jimin's head tilts downwards, meeting my own gaze with one matched with the utter content I'm feeling.

"Beautiful. So beautiful." I whisper, hands fluttering to rest at his nape, feeling the warmth of him under my touch.

And then his eyes are crinkling and his smile gets wider, cheeks bunching up from the stretch and I know...that the magnetic pull I have in no way lessens on seeing the angelic person in front of me, rather I lose myself further.

And I lean forward to press my lips in a soft, tender kiss to his cheeks, lips lingering as I try to express how much he means to me. How much they all do.

I was so lost in Jimin that when he blushes slightly and slowly gets off me, I realise we are surrounded by our other soulmates. Soulmates who just witnessed everything. But the looks in their eyes are not angry, rather they have deep expressions of intent. Looks that make me involuntarily shiver under the combined power of them all.

I slide out of bed feeling the gazes heat my back and the moment I enter my room; I grab my face between my own hands and groan. Whilst they didn't seem bothered by it, how on earth was I going to look them all in the eyes?

JIMIN POV:

I stare at the space where she just left, unable to fully process how quickly the situation had changed and somehow she was the one teasing me with the way her body was so close to mine but not brushing, the way her fingers lightly trailed themselves across my scalp and entangled themselves into the strands of my hair. And the way her lips parted as she spoke, lips I had so badly wanted to press together but somehow didn't, my heart pounding loudly because of the words she'd just spoken, her soft voice filtering my ears.

Just then I'm knocked over by one of my soulmates tackling me and I can tell by the height and the way their body feels over mine, innately recognising it as Tae. Now I'm pressed into the mattress, pinned under his strong lithe body as he looks at me with eyes swimming with desire. I feel myself going lax under the way his hand roughly fists my hair, tilting my head backwards and then his mouth is sealing itself vehemently against my neck, sucking, tugging, and nipping at my skin, my back arching slightly under the force. When he parts his chest is heaving and the look of complete want has lessened slightly but the intensity of his look still makes me squirm under him, unable to help the way my body responds under his, wriggling to press closer. But as quick as he pinned me, he's getting off, leaving me staring at his retreating figure with my mouth agape.