Chapter 96- but the same old longing and needs

⚠️ Mature content ahead, you've been warned! ⚠️

(Y/N) POV:

"Jagi we've put the boys to bed can we come...holy..." a deep voice begins, tinged with bright hope and trailing off once he steps inside the largest bedroom, jaw dropping.

"Don't finish that sweetheart, babies can hear from inside the womb too. Remember from our last two?" I say teasingly, watching as he shuts his mouth, eyes darkening as he steps inside, door left ajar.

"What about the others?" I ask, trying my damned hardest not to become a puddle from the way he stares at me alone, gaze burning and scorching a trail of heat through my body.

"They're coming." He says, voice slightly rough as it drops into a deeper octave, low and seductive and smooth- like satin against skin, honeyed warmth that stirs longing inside me.

My hands curve around my stomach, watching as he steps inside further, eyes fixated on me as if he can't tear his eyes away.

"Kitten we're done, boys are asleep what was the hurry...oh wow...kit you...." Hobi oppa enters, also losing his train of thought as he enters, and with the others I get similar responses- greetings trailing off to stare at me jaws slack and mouths wide, stares focused intently on me.

"Something the matter my babies?" I ask lightly, feigning ignorance.

"Nothing...not unless you count this as something." Joonie oppa says lightly, waving a hand up and down but the darkening rosiness to his cheeks and starkly contrasting darkening brown eyes is anything but.

And then finally Kookie steps through the door, the final one to enter and when he steps around the six of them his eyes widen, mouth dropping open before bursting into a beaming smile.

"You actually want to do it?" he asks.

And to my nod, he rushes forward, tilting my face towards his to press a series of quick pecks to my lips, laughing when I lean upwards to chase his mouth but he steps back.

"Can't ruin you before everything's set up can we darling?" he coos, voice betraying his feelings- slightly rough, and the soulmate bond between us, our tether burns with eagerness.

"Can one of you explain what's happening?" Minnie asks, tongue unconsciously darting out to swipe against his full lips- eyes fixated on the two of us.

"Koo wanted to commemorate tonight; you know no-one can say no to him." I say softly, taking his relaxed state of leaning over me with a sweet smile to tug him down just as I lean up to kiss him slowly, tongue swiping across his lips briefly. And this time it's me who leans back, smiling at him and his pout. It's hard not to lean in and kiss that pout away.

"What's happening tonight?" Tae asks, voice slightly rougher as he rakes his eyes over the two of us stepping forward.

"He hasn't told you?" I ask and to their confused expressions I smile.

"Well Koo and I were talking and we don't have any photos, private photos. And he wanted to make it special because you know, our baby isn't born yet." I say, finally standing up, the sheer lacy gown fluttering down to rest above my knees, hand resting on top of my curved stomach.