Chapter 67- aftercare

Bonus chapter 1:

JIN POV:

The next day when morning fully dawns, I'm awake. Lying awake and basking in the soft sleepy hum that is the settled emotions of my soulmates. And as content as I feel lying next to Hobi- his own low fluxes of energy temptingly luring me back to sleep, I rouse myself awake and get out of bed, staring forlornly at the rest of them as they continue to be lost to dreams.

But (Y/N) will need lots and lots of attention and care, the moments after, the period after such intense bonding will inevitably leave her more open, rawer, and more vulnerable. Not to mention the exhaustion that seeps out of her sleeping figure as well as the pain I can tell she'll be in when she wakes up. I want to be back by then, breakfast ready so she can restore her energy.

My feet hurriedly propel me out, urging me to wash up and get cooking quick so I can rush back up into the haven I have with all of my soulmates.

It's when I'm finishing up the last of the plates that Hobi appears in the doorway, adorably rumpled hair and clothes indicating he's just woken up, but his eyes are alert as they hurry to grab some painkillers, place them on one of the laden trays, and help me carry them up.

When we re-enter the bedroom, it's slowly coming to life, bodies shifting as they begin to stir, we place the trays down on the table, and I head back over, gently rousing them all.

Kookie whines when I get to him, groaning and protesting as he shuffles closer to (Y/N), insistently tucking himself around her, but his eyes fly open when the jostling wakens her and the first thing we all hear is the pained groan that comes out of her slightly hoarse throat. I see her eyes blink open, pain filled as she stiffly sits up, movements stilted, sheet sliding off to reveal her still bare body, hair tumbling down her chest.

My cheeks heat and body warms but I can't draw my eyes away from how natural and perfect the sight is, the room suddenly fluctuates with desire and (Y/N)'s own eyes widen, hands quickly reaching down to grasp the sheet and pull it up to cover her torso. But even covered she looks enthralling, her presence enticing as she looks at all of us, rosiness high on her cheeks and eyes sliding away quickly.

"Morning." She calls out, before wincing at the own roughness of her voice.

I step forward, poised to soothe her from the pain that she's so obviously holding back apparent with the stiffness of her posture.

There's a chorus of voices as we reply. Everyone is shooting her looks of concern and amazement- as though they cannot truly believe the sight in front of their eyes, but the floor is still littered with discarded clothes, the sparsity of clothes adorning all of us and the nakedness of (Y/N).

Poor love must be feeling exposed, I worry, even as I lean over to snag the nearest t-shirt I can find, placing it on her lap for her to slide on. She shoots me a grateful smile, as she slowly proceeds to draw it on, melting into the fabric which engulfs her.

Breakfast is an opportunity all of us snag to make sure (Y/N) is eating well, topping up her plate, feeding her with mouthfuls from our own, coddling and fussing over her- bond extremely keyed up and wired with the overwhelming need to comfort and to cherish- the afterglow of our night still basking over us, making sitting together, hands brushing lightly being more than enough to send those pleasurable tingles darting up our skin.

But when we finish breakfast, Joon-ah stands up, leaning to kiss the top of (Y/N)'s head, hand caressing her hair before leaning back. There's a silent interaction between the two and he smiles, turning to Yoongi and me.

"Hyungs, let's go set up the living room." He says, voice full of warmth, even as his eyes linger on the scene of the rest of us sitting on the bed.