Chapter 42- heartbeat

HOBI POV:

It's whilst we go back to setting the living room up do, I notice something. Or a lack thereof.

"Where's Tae?" I voice, and watch as the others spin their heads around, scanning the room.

But the moment I voice the question do I realise the answer too. He's gone upstairs. Sly kid. There's eye rolls and fond huffs of amusement but we all focus back to the task at hand. Making the best blanket fort in existence to pamper one adorable soulmate. Maybe I'll be able to grab an opportunity to mush her cheeks together and finally confirm whether or not they are as soft and full as they look.

The next time I get snapped out of my focus, is when I'm arranging cushions. There's a sudden spike of energy coming from upstairs, and when I focus in on it, I realise that it's a surge of pent up sexual energy. It's desire. And even whilst my cheeks heat slightly, I can feel the same energy flood through me. It's not with the intensity of experiencing it first-hand but its definitely enough to cause me to stop and close my eyes against the waves threatening to sweep me under. It's a phantom sensation, soft almost non-existent but yet still takes all my attention.

Just then my eyes snag onto Yoongi hyung, who is fisting a blanket tightly between his hands, knuckles whiter than their usual fair tone and eyes blown wide. His gaze is unfocused and I know for a fact his ability has allowed him to pick up on something. Something that no doubt is torturing him at the moment.

YOONGI POV:

My ears pick up small sounds, sounds that become larger when my ability hones in on them. And when they do, I can't focus anymore. Dammit Tae.

I can hear the soft murmurs, voices and words I purposely tune out- it's their private moment but following that, the soft sounds reach my ears and try I do to tune them out and block them but all they do is resonate loudly in my ears as though I'm standing there watching.

There's a sweet melody of soft, high whimpers, low groans, the way the sheets shift under the pressure of two moving bodies. I clutch the blanket tightly in my hands, praying furiously for the sounds to be blotted out of my ear. It's shredding away every last scrap of self-control I have. Every damned scrap.

JIN POV:

I'm wrestling with a giggling Kookie, hands scrabbling to tickle his sides, watching as he squirms under me, cheeks flushed and beautiful brown eyes glittering.

"Hyung st-stop it." He wheezes between giggles, mouths parted as he pants, chest heaving to get some air into his lungs.

I loosen my hold, relenting before leaning down to coax his open mouth into a sweet kiss, a soft caress of lips and tongues. I smile against his mouth when I feel him go boneless under me, body going lax as I kiss deeper into his mouth.

He whimpers into my mouth, I swallow that beautiful sound, leaning down further to coax some more of those pretty sounds out when suddenly a wave of desire crashes over me, sending me reeling and pulling Kookie tighter against my frame- bodies flush, chests pressed together. He gasps into my mouth at the sudden action, I part our lips, panting and trying to figure out where the sudden surge of emotions had come from.

I scan the room but apart from Namjoon and Jiminie giggling as they chat in the corner, Hobi appears to have frozen and Yoongi is in no better state- clutching furiously at a blanket.

Where's Tae? And (Y/N) isn't down yet. My mind puts two and two together quickly despite the haze of emotions clouding rational thought. It's them.

And now that the thought is in my head, it refuses to leave.