Chapter 7

Warning: Make-out scene in this chapter

Christmas holidays came, and Anna was going to be spending them with Cedric. She told people that she was going to be staying with a distant cousin of hers, but Cedric had his own apartment now, so she would be spending Christmas with him. Harry was teasing her about it. "Now don't be doing anything that I wouldn't do."

"Harry!" Anna exclaimed as she smacked his arm, causing him to yelp in slight pain. They were in his dorm, the only other person there was Ron, all of the other boys had already left to go home, Anna and the boys would be leaving in a few minutes.

"Owwww...." Harry moaned pitifully, causing Ron to roll his eyes. "Honestly, some days you're more of a baby than Malfoy." Ron teased, causing Harry to glare at him and Anna to shake her head at their antics. "What am I going to do with you two?"

"You have to keep us." Harry replied. "You really don't have any choice in the matter."

"Oh I don't know, I could always just give you two up for adoption. I'm sure that there's someone in this world that's crazy enough to take you two in."

They walked down the stairs and into the common room, where Hermione was waiting for the boys. Anna hadn't spoken to her since the incident where Hermione had cornered her, and Hermione hadn't made any attempts to apologize yet, and Anna refused to speak to her until she did. Not even Harry and Ron begging her could make her change her mind. Hermione shouldn't have cornered her like that, she should have waited for Anna to come to her about things.

When they all got onto the train, Anna sat in a compartment by herself, not really feeling like dealing with Pansy and Theo at the moment. Instead she focused on Cedric and the wonderful time that they would be sure to have together. It had been so long since she had seen him, and talking to each other via fireplace just didn't cut it. He wouldn't be coming to pick her up, Anna would have to take a Muggle cab to his place so as not to arouse suspicion when people saw them together. As it was, they wouldn't be able to leave the apartment building together, they couldn't chance someone seeing and having Anna's cover blown. But just seeing him and being able to spend time with Cedric was going to be enough for Anna, she didn't really care that they couldn't go anywhere together. She was perfectly content with just staying at his apartment, snuggling together on a couch in front of a roaring fireplace. When the train pulled into King's Cross, she waited until everyone else had gotten off of the train before exiting. The cabbie kindly helped load her trunk into the back before driving toward Cedric's apartment. He lived about twenty minutes away from the station in a nice looking apartment building. Thankfully he lived on the bottom level so she wouldn't have to lug her trunk up flights of stairs. He didn't even wait until the door had completely closed before planting a deep kiss on her lips.

"Someone missed me." Anna teased as she wrapped her arms loosely around his neck, and he chuckled, one hand running through her red hair. "You have no bloody idea just how much I've missed you love." He murmured quietly. "I know that we talk through the fireplace, but it isn't the same as having you here in my arms."

Suddenly Anna felt something crawling up her leg and she giggled when she saw that there was a Niffler on her shoulder. "Aw, who's this little guy?"

"That's Christopher." Cedric said, laughing as the animal snuffled at Anna's hair. "I found him here when I first moved in, and I just didn't have the heart to get rid of him. I have to be careful though, and keep anything shiny away from him." As if to prove Cedric's point, Christopher was lightly tugging at the locket that was around Anna's neck. Anna giggled as she picked Christopher up and placed him on the ground, and he scurried off to who knew where. Cedric wrapped his arms around Anna's waist and kissed her, and she kissed him back, her hands running through his silky hair. He pushed her back until her back hit the wall. He ordered her to jump and she quickly obliged, her legs wrapping around his waist. He nipped harshly at her neck,and Anna moaned as she tilted her neck to the side. She would definitely have bruises there but she didn't care. This moment was about her and him, nothing else mattered. He kissed her lips again, nipping at her lower lip, and her lips parted for him, allowing him to slip his tongue in. There was a fierce battle for dominance between the two, which Cedric eventually won. He pulled away, and they both panted heavily.

"God I love you." He whispered as he set her down. "I love you so bloody much Anna Potter."

"I love you too Cedric Diggory." Anna said as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. He pulled her over to the couch and they snuggled close to each other, Cedric's arms wrapped securely around her, and he hummed quietly as he absentmindedly played with her hair.

"Anna...." He said after a moment. "If I said that I wanted to get married after you graduated, what would you say?"

This question kind of took Anna by surprise, and she thought about it for a minute before responding. "You know, I actually wouldn't mind that. I figured that we would get married eventually."

"Really?" Cedric beamed at her, obviously delighted with this answer. He kissed her once more. "In just a couple of years, you're going to be Mrs. Anna Diggory."

"I like the sound of that." Anna said, and she was telling the truth. She wouldn't mind being called Mrs. Diggory one little bit.