Epilogue

Draco and Harry got married four years after the Battle of Hogwarts. The deaths of Remus and Sirius hit the Boy Who Lived hard, and Draco was always there to bring him comfort. Draco moved out of Malfoy Manor as soon as possible, both to be with Harry and to escape the horrid memories of the place, although he remained in contact with his mother. Sirius left Grimmauld Place to Harry in his will, and Harry and Draco fixed the place up. Harry had been wanting to get rid of the portrait of Walburga Black, but naturally that caused problems with Kreacher. They had given the house elf his freedom, but he insisted on staying at Grimmauld Place. So, Harry and Kreacher came to a compromise. Kreacher was given a bedroom, and there the portrait of Walburga would stay. Harry and Draco adopted four babies, and named them James Sirius, Albus Severus, Lily Luna and Scorpius Hyperion. Harry was a model father, wanting to give them the childhood that he had never gotten to have.

After the death of his twin and his older brother, George Weasley battled severe depression. Weasley's Wizard Wheezes closed for a time, until Ron stepped up to help George run it. With the help of the youngest Weasley boy, as well as Angelina Johnson, George began to recover, although he would always have nightmares of that fateful night. Eventually George and Angelina married, and had a little boy, whom George named after his twin. Weasley's Wizard Wheezes still remained a success, and George's family never wanted for anything.

Neville Longbottom finally got the nerve to ask out Hannah Abbott, and after two years, they got married. Neville became the Herbology professor at Hogwarts after Professor Sprout retired. Together they had two children, Celia Alice and Aaron Frank. Neville remained in close contact with Harry, and the two would often grab a butterbeer together at the Leaky Cauldron. Neville never completely trusted Draco, so the two had a somewhat rocky relationship.

Ginny and Luna's relationship remained strong, and they were together for five years after the Battle of Hogwarts before marrying. They adopted a baby girl, Andrea Molly. Ginny was offered a spot as Chaser on the Chudley Cannons, and eventually she was made captain of the team. The Chudley Cannons saw their best years with Ginny as their captain, winning the Quidditch World Cup three times in a row. When Andrea was ten, Luna was offered the position of Divination professor, which she accepted. She served at the post for twenty years.

Gerald and Sarah continued to live with Molly, and they attended Hogwarts. Gerald had been sorted into Ravenclaw, while Sarah was a Hufflepuff. After graduation, Gerald became an Auror, climbing to the top of their ranks. While at the Ministry, Gerald met a curse breaker, Aurora Wells, and the two began a whirlwind romance before marrying. They had four children, Franklin, Cynthia, Henry and Anna. Sarah had an affinity for animals, so she worked in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

Anna was never the same after the Battle of Hogwarts. Her mental health quickly went into a downward spiral. Everyone tried to help her, but it was to no avail. Cedric's death had left a gaping hole in her heart, a hole that had never been able to completely heal. She saw Cedric everywhere that she went. It had finally happened, she had been damaged beyond repair. Anna died thirteen years after the Battle of Hogwarts. Healers said that it had been a heart attack, but the truth was, Anna had died of a broken heart. But, she died with a smile on her face, because in her final moments, there was Cedric, beaming at her, his arm outstretched to help carry her into the great beyond. Anna Noelle Potter was finally free.

A/N: And so we reach the end of the Flower and the Badger. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck around to the very end, I hope that you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I will eventually be publishing another Harry Potter story, but for now I am writing a Marvel one, and then working on one based off of Disney's Newsies, so be sure to check those out as well!