copyright

❝She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead

❝She has always dreamed of having that perfect 'home' but then found 'him' instead...❞

A home is something that she has always dreamt of, where she'd be cherished and loved. Life has been pretty difficult after she has lost her parents just at the age of 11. She was a very ambitious girl with lots of dreams and fashion designing was one of them but getting married to someone who is not her best friend was a big no to her. And yet she found herself signing the wedding papers at 21 years to the last man she'd possibly ever like.

He was the son of a politician, wanting to be a politician ultimately. After facing a trauma of losing someone so close to him, he became closed off and cold hearted. His only plan in life for his future was to be a politician like his father and nothing else. Especially getting married was never the one. And yet he found himself getting married at 25 years to the last woman he'd possibly look at.

He is, Abrar Shah.

She is, Haya(t) Ali

She is, Haya(t) Ali.

And this is their story

•••

©®ShabanaTheStar2020.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the permission of the writer.

Cover picture credit goes to the rightful owner.

All the images used in this book belongs to the rightful owner and Pinterest.

Anything resembling the reality, either living or dead is purely coincidental.

***

English is not my first language, so you might find few grammatical errors here and there, kindly do point them out politely.

Rude comments will not be accepted.

The characters in the book will be following Islam as their religion, but they may or may not be perfect in what they do. Islam is perfect, but muslims are not. Kindly do not judge the religion based on these fictional characters.

Just because they follow Islam, doesn't restricts this book for muslims only, anyone and everyone are welcome to read this one. It is open for all! Thank you for choosing this book, I hope you all will be entertained throughout this journey.

***

Your valuable votes and comments are highly appreciated.
Happy reading!

***