three

Haya's family impatiently sat in the Shah living room as they watched her climb downstairs. Their eyes held envy as they observed how massive her in-law's house was. They were cheap like that.

"What took you so long?" asked Muskan, the cunning aunt who made Haya's life hell. Haya was so glad to be finally away from her. She wasn't that cruel but plotted every mean thing that has turned her own sister against her.

"Assalamualaikum, Hassan uncle." Haya royally ignored her aunt, as she greeted her lawyer who smiled at her, "Walaikum Assalam, beta."

"Are the papers ready?" she asked to which Hassan nodded his head and opened his briefcase to take out a folder and handed it over to Haya.

"I'm giving just the house uncle, nothing else. You remember that right?" Haya asked as she started going through the papers line by line.

As soon as the family heard Haya, their eyes burned with rage and they passed looks of disbelief.

"How can you do that to me? I'm legally your sister and I get equal rights in the money too." Sanam, her so-called sister shot furiously, listening to which Haya began to burst out laughing. The family looked at her as though she has gone mad from getting married.

"I'm legally your sister." Haya mimicked Sanam as she continued to read the papers.

"Oh my God, look at her attitude," Muskan complained to her husband Amir furiously. He was too clueless about anything as he watched the drama unfold.

"Listen carefully Sanam Khan. Our father has transferred all his money in my name. So, I get to decide what to do with this money and I'm not giving you a single penny out of this." Haya said with an emotionless face as she opened the pen lid to sign the papers. Sanam clenched her fists angrily and her husband Ahil, who's also their cousin shot Haya another furious glare but nothing seemed to affect Haya today. It never did.

The family had no idea why Ali and his wife wrote the will on only Haya's name when they also had a younger daughter, but they took it to their advantage as they brainwashed Sanam by saying that Haya was their parent's favourite and all the rubbish like that. Sanam being a naive child, fell into their trap and started to hate her own sister. That caused the rift between the two sisters and Haya tried her best to make her sister understand but Sanam never listened to her.

"You're playing this dirty, Haya," Ahil said venomously. Haya just chuckled at him in return.

"Trust me it's not as dirty as your game, doesn't equal your blackmailing of divorcing my sister if I don't get married." Sanam's eyes widened in shock as she looked at her husband and then at her sister, "what is she saying?" she asked.

"Shut up, Sanam." Muskan shushed her daughter in law and gawked at Haya angrily.

"I am only giving the house and nothing else. Do whatever you want." Haya finally signed all the pages and handed them over to the lawyer.

As per the will, Haya would get the right to use her money only when she's married and twenty years or older.

Muskan and their family came here to visit her older brother where they met Abrar's bi Jaan, and when she asked for Haya's hand in marriage, they took it as a good chance to get her married only because they could finally use the money which they have always dreamt of. They were going to get her married to someone anyway. Bi Jaan was just quick in asking.

And for that, they used Haya's weakness, her sister Sanam against her to blackmail Haya into getting her married to Abrar.

That's how she got ended up with Abrar Shah, the last person Haya would have ever married.