bonus two

A/N: These are in bits and pieces again. Only cute stuff though and yes, all these happened before the last chapter :) Hope you'll enjoy reading it!

***

Haya was known for her impatience. She frowned at the T.V screen as the local news channel counted the elections' votes. So far Imran Sheikh and Abrar Shah were not having much difference and there are fifty per cent chances for both of them to win. Fidgeting with her fingers, she sat across the television impatiently. The last ballot box was being counted and then the next president of the village will be announced soon. The whole village was eager to know who their new leader was, including the Shah's and the Sheikhs.

"If this goes like this, we may never know Imran Sheikh might win this time." the reporter yelled through the screen making Haya scowl. She immediately shuts off that damn thing and tried to control herself.

'Abrar should win.'

'Abrar should win. Please Allah, let Abrar win this one.' Haya closed her eyes as she prayed for him whilst continuing with her fidgeting. She jumped in surprise as her phone started vibrating beside her, looking at the caller ID; Haya picked it up almost instantly and whispered," Hello?"

"Hayat." his deep and husky voice made her go weak on her knees, a good thing that she was seated already. She might have melted on the floor if not. He has a way of pronouncing her name, making it sound so sexy and different. He had that crazy effect on her. 

"Abrar... Are the countings done? Who won the elections? Please tell me quickly, I'm getting anxious here." Haya demanded nervously and frowned at her screen as she heard him laugh out loud; his usual contagious laugh which makes her lose herself in him.

"I take that you weren't watching the news." he mused with amazement.

"Hmm. The reporters were annoying, so I shut that thing off. Now tell me quickly who won?" she demanded impatiently yet again.

"Good. Because I wanted to be the first one to share this news with you." Abrar grinned from the other side as he moved aside to an empty place where the fireworks' noise wouldn't disturb them.

"Well, who won then?"

"What do you think?" Haya beamed widely as she understood the happiness behind his voice.

"You did?"Abrar smiled at how happy his wife sounded at this news. It made his heart flutter knowing that his happiness means the world to her.

"Of course I did." he answered back with a chuckle, "I told you not to worry."

She shook her head in disbelief at his arrogance but smiled nevertheless, "I know you'd win. But I was deep down so scared for you. What if you didn't? I know how important this election is for you."

Her words made him smile yet again, she cares a lot about him. It melts his heart every time just at the mere thought of that.

"I know how to handle failures, Hayat." she hummed in response and then there was this comfortable silence between them.

"Who else knows?" Haya asked eagerly, she was so happy for him. He deserved this post fair and square, after all the hard works he has done for it.

"I haven't spoken with anyone yet, I wanted to share my happiness with you first." Haya couldn't wipe off that ridiculous smile that was creeping on her face. She can never get tired of his cheesy gestures. It makes her heart go crazy every single time.

"Well I expect some gift from you." his tone was now filled with mischief and naughtiness.

"Where do I get a gift all of a sudden?" Haya frowned in confusion but heard his amused laugh as a reply.

"Don't go anywhere. I can have you as my gift." her cheeks turned the deepest shade of pink as she sat there, speechless.

"You're so shameless, Abrar." was the last words Abrar heard before she hung upon him. He left out a hearty laugh. His wife was such a cute being and he can never really get enough of her.

***

"Abrar... get off me. I'm not sharing my dairy milk with you." Haya grumbled as she turned her back to him and savoured her chocolate to the fullest but was pulled from behind with a force making her frown at the interruption.

"What?" she opened her mouth to scold him but words became muffled as he grabbed her face for a hungry kiss. Her eyes widened in shock, as she felt him tasting the chocolate from her mouth. Gross, she grimaced. But he pinched her waist and kissed her harder. She kissed him back eventually and they fell onto the bed, whilst continuing to kiss each other crazily. Her hands roamed around his soft hair whilst his, drew patterns on her bare stomach. She giggled in between the kiss as those were her ticklish spot.

"I like this chocolate better," Abrar whispered huskily as he eyed his wife with desire filled eyes, he subtly licked her jawline which had a trace of chocolate on it. Haya blushed at his actions.

"You're such an insatiable beast." Haya moaned in disbelief as he kissed her nape whilst biting it once in a while.

"What can I do, Hayat... you're so irresistible after all," Abrar smirked mischievously and what followed next was passionate lovemaking; round number three.

***

"No, you're not getting off that bed." Sarah scolded Haya as she brought her daughter-in-law a hot soup and placed it on the bedside table.

"Auntie... I'm so bored here." Haya whined like a child, it was two days after the elections and suddenly Haya fell sick panicking everyone. They didn't let her step out of the bed ever since.

"I'm not hearing anything. You need rest. Be a good girl and drink this soup." Sarah smiled at her as she gave her the bowl, but Haya made a face again.

"Someone said the mutton soup was the best soup in the world or something like that." came the teasing voice of Abrar, Haya looked up at him with a frown. He just came back from his work and was teasing her already.

"I did. But now I don't feel like drinking it." Haya scowled. Abrar found her rather very cute.

"Ammi, I'll take care of her. You go and sleep." Abrar assured his worried mother, who sighed in relief.

"Don't trouble my son too much," Sarah whispered in her ears and left the room with a knowing smile.

"What did she say?" he crooked his eyebrows at her, who smirked at him and mumbled," nothing."

"Fine. But drink this." making himself comfortable on the bed, he brought the spoon to her mouth, she opened it to deny him but was welcomed with the sour taste of soup instead. She hated her taste buds so much right now.

"You're so evil," Haya mumbled as he kept on feeding her with a smile on his face.

Haya's heart couldn't take all of these sweet gestures which she has been receiving ever since she fell sick. It was the new climate to which she couldn't adapt quickly that affected her health so much. But the whole family except Bano has been taking care of her like she was some Princess. And it made her emotional beyond words could describe.

"You're done now." Abrar smiled at her as he kept the bowl aside. Haya was lost deep in her thoughts yet again.

"It's time for bed. Stop thinking too much." Abrar smiled at his wife as he got up to go and get refreshed. When he came back Haya was lying on the sofa, which made him frown.

"What are you doing there?" He asked her, a little angrily.

"I don't want you to catch my illness." She replied with worry written on her face. It made him frown again, he walked towards her and without a warning scooped her up in his arms and walked towards their bed.

Haya yelled at his sudden actions as she felt her back hit their soft mattress.

"I don't care if you're sick or not. I cannot fall asleep without you by my side." He mumbled under his breath whilst pulling her close to him and held her tightly. She smiled at his words. Damn him. Can he get any sweeter?

Only then the realization hits them both sharply; they were falling in love with each other, fast and hard. There's no denying it now.