BNHA Part 13

--Aeden--

It was the next day and I have my blindfold back on with my phone on my left,recording the lecture given by Eraser Head.

Aizawa-Sensei:Alright,that's it for class today. There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly,right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck.

Mina/Denki:WE BARELY TAKE ANY NOTES THIS SEMESTER! | Denki:*Mina laughs* With the Sports Festival and the internship,I didn't have time to read the textbook! | Tokoyami:It's true that we didn't have very much free time,lately. | Sato:We barely learned anything when we took our midterms,so it didn't seem all that hard,but I'm kinda worried about these. I've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us.

Mineta:As someone ranked on the top ten,I'm not that concerned. | Mina/Denki:What!? You're tenth in the midterms?! | Mina:Oh man! And here I thought you're one of us! | Denki:Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likable when you're kinda stupid?! Who's going to love you now!? | Mineta:Everyone. Trust me.

Midoriya:Ashido! Kaminari! We still got time to study! That way we all get to go to the training camp together! Right? | Ida:Yes! As class rep,I have high hopes that we'll make UA proud! | Todoroki:It's pretty hard to fail if you just paid attention in class,isn't it? | Denki:You didn't have to cut me down like that!

Momo:Hey,don't worry about it,you two! I can catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want? | Denki/Momo:You're the best,Yaoyorozu! | Momo:I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to practical,though... | Jiro:I've been studying,but,could you help me out,too? I'm having some trouble understanding quadratic solutions. | Aeden:Really? You too? I'm having some trouble doing quadratic solutions too. Is it okay that you help me as well,Momo? | Sero:Tutor me,please! Classical Japanese is killing me! | Ojiro:Is there room for one more? I'm afraid I'm falling behind a little. | Jiro/Sero/Ojiro:Pretty please?

Momo:*excited gasp* This is wonderful! (stands up) Yes! Let's do it! | Jiro/Sero/Ojiro:Alright! | Aeden:Cool! | Momo:OK! We can hold the study session at my residence over the weekend! | Mina:Seriously?! I can't wait to see you're fancy digs! | Momo:Oh,I must call mother and prepare the great hall for us to set up! It'll be the perfect spot!

Wait,what? Great hall?

Momo:What kind of tea does everyone like? I'll have her make sure we're stocked!

Momo,you don't have to.

Momo:In my family,we always drink Herrit or Wedgewood,so if you have any other preferences,let me know! When we're finished,you'll all be model students! I'll make it my personal duty to push you forward! | Aeden:*laughs* Thanks Momo!

I can feel the excitement radiating from her. Does she ever get friends visiting her? I guess not.

Kirishima:Sounds like I should be studying with her. | Bakugo:You think I don't know enough? Maybe I should beat the lessons into your skull! | Kirishima:I'm counting on it.

Lunch came around and I sat next to Izuku as I'm carefully eating my food. A lot of students around me are whispering about on why I'm wearing a blindfold and stuff while the others told them that I had some sort of accident during my internship. Word surely do spread like fire. I remember the time when I got home after that mess...

--Flashback--

Jack guides me back home as he continue lecturing me about the Third Eye. Everything was very blurry around me as I am still developing this new tool to help me navigate the world.